Last Game Played

Played some Cold Steel 2 PC Nightmare difficulty, played some bro and waifu scenes lol. I am a bit curious, when you had Rean with waifu Fie Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith did you get a similar scene like this:

maybe? Its been too long.
So if you ever replay Cold Steel 1 and 2, are you going to have Rean with waifu Fie again or have him be with another waifu or no waifu lol?

Played a bit of the Crew 2 last night. Just drove around for a bit whilst listening to some Spotify tunes.

Trails of Cold Steel II, Nightmare, PC, just got the 4th ore for making Valimar's weapon.

Played some more Valkyria Chronicles 4 PC version, recorded my M15 gameplay final battle vs Walz and his elite troops, posted the video on the VC4 thread here:
Valkyria Chronicles 4

Last edited:
Going way, way back and playing Star Wars: Rogue Squadron on the PC.

Its a flight/combat sim that was released in December of 1998.

Nothing compared to modern games, but still very playable.

It takes place between Eps. 4 and 5 and covers events that were previously only covered in books and comics, which is nice.

Going way, way back and playing Star Wars: Rogue Squadron on the PC.

Its a flight/combat sim that was released in December of 1998.

Nothing compared to modern games, but still very playable.

It takes place between Eps. 4 and 5 and covers events that were previously only covered in books and comics, which is nice.

It's a good game but I like X-wing: Alliance more. Do you play any realistic combat flight sims like DCS? Posted some of my recorded gameplays in DCS before:

Played some Yakuza Kiwami 1 PC version. Great story, runs good and nice graphics, with fun gameplays. Recorded some cutscene and my gameplay not too long ago:

Back