Last Game Played

last game played was Mortal Kombat 11 on ps4

played some more Yakuza Kiwami 1 PC Version, recorded my gameplay vs the Akai Brothers boss fight and some cutscenes:
The Chinese Mafia is involved too now, led by Lau Ka Long:
To Chinatown we go:

Last edited:
Played a bit of Fortnite Battle Royale last night. Got to start grinding for all the things now and not leave it to last minute like I did with the last season :grin:

Hopeless 2 or was it beat stomper....
Well, I have completed all the levels in hopeless 2 today ^^

Played some more Yakuza Kiwami 1 PC. Back to the main story after some sidequests break. Fought a lot of Lau's mafia goons, then fought Lau himself. Recorded my gameplay boss fight VS Lau Ka Long, the leader of the Chinese Mafia branch in Japan and some cutscenes:
Cutscene before the fight:
The Fight:

Co-op cooking lol, So are you good at it?
We're not too bad although it definitely tests your team skills. We're still near the beginning so the tough levels haven't even started yet :grin:

CS:GO, ranked up and played 1 match after the rank up and got matched versus a cheater but finished 14:16.

Played some more Yakuza Kiwami 1 Pc, the shooting minigame was pretty fun, recorded my gameplay:

Cutscene:
shooting gameplay minigame:

I haven't played Rocket League in ages. Probably shouldn't have bought it really because I enjoyed it for about an hour or two lol. Played a bit of Fortnite BR today. The new John Wick LTM is great

Continuing the excellent story, Yakuza Kiwami 2 Pc, Hard mode. Recorded some cutscenes, Kaoru is a feisty and fine waifu for Hero Kiryu indeed lol:

Back