Last Game Played

Tried the Kirby robot demo for 3ds, i need to play it.

Baldur's Gate III early access, pc, exploring ruins with 2 other main characters/party members, took a pic:
7bncAuQ.jpg

Still grinding that cold steel 3, big class reunion!

Niiice! Cold Steel IV soon, taking my time with Baldur's Gate III early Access in the meantime. It's a great rpg so far, semi silent MC and waifus (albeit only one elf waifu so far) lol

Last edited:
Baldur's Gate III, Early Access, PC, Recorded fun tactical turn based combat. It's possible to talk your way out of combat or kill the first two bandits easily by dropping down the big hanging thing on top of them with an arrow but I chose normal combat lol:

And earlier I recorded early access campfire scene 1, hero tried to get to know more on one of the possible elf waifus, "Shadow heart", this one a tsundere elf lol:

Baldur's Gate III, Early Access, PC, Recorded Combat vs Undead skeletons in the crypt:

Baldur's Gate III Early Access, PC, Recorded Combat Vs Goblins and bugbear:

And met a demon kind, probably one of Mr. Demon's kin lol :

Baldur's Gate 3, Early Access, PC, recorded Owlbear boss fight. There's an easier way to fight it by ambushing it from above or avoid the fight entirely, but I preferred the old fashioned way lol:

Wow Baldurs Gate 3 does look amazing. Still gonna wait for 1.0 but wow.

Wow Baldurs Gate 3 does look amazing. Still gonna wait for 1.0 but wow.

Waiting for v 1.0 is a wise decision or the eventual ps5 version of the game. The most annoying bug I encountered, cannot recruit one of the main companions, One the legendary blades, Wyll, he always got stuck in a dialogue loop in my current play lol

Baldur's Gate 3, Early Access, PC. MC Hero just PLOT-ED Shadowheart lol in order for MC hero to kiss her he needs to succeed a wisdom insight stat check otherwise no kiss lmao took some pics:
YguCLks.jpg

oQTnEXR.jpg

Scrap Mechanic

FF7 Remake, ps4, Giant Ghoul Hardmode BossBattle, recorded the fight:

The giant ghoul boss is quite annoying with its immunity to either physical attacks or magic attacks depending on its mode.

Last edited:
FF7 Remake, Ps4, Recorded Hardmode Eligor Boss Battle:

Back