Last Game Played

8 Ball Pool on my phone earlier today. Just waiting for a few games to install on my PS5 now before I start playing them - MultiVerse and Ratchet & Clank

Panorama Cotton (Switch port). I only beat two levels but put a save state in. Any day of the week I would play this over Sonic on Genesis.

Pokemon Ultra Sun. Just fished for Dhelmise for a spare and got a shiny to level 100 from Poke Pelago. But I really didn't want to Hyper train it's one bad stat Speed, but maybe would try Sp. Atk because it's Naughty nature and there's no real punishment for high Sp. Atk unlike confusion with regular Atk.

Switch Fire Emblem 3 Houses DLC, it's good so far, new place/town and 4 new characters from a secret 4th house and anna is recruitable, she's an excellent money source indeed lol
useful especially with the maddening difficulty. DLC takes place in chapter 4-5 after Bayleth got his sword. and it's about Byleth's mom.

Last edited:
I played the Mario Kart 7 this morning before starting my activity for the day. A month can't pass without playing that game.

Spyro Reignited. About to face Metalhead. Already completed everything in Beast Makers besides the Flight level. Then it's onto Dream Weavers and Gnorc Gnexus. I really wish there was documentation on Supercharging in Tree Tops. Not the path making, but the physics of how fast you are moving and how far you can jump from areas.

Banished

Got over 500 people in my town now... but some of them don't have work tools! I'll need another blacksmith...

Back