Last Game Played

Pokemon Legends Arceus. I caught an Lv. 69 Empoleon and besides my starter, I have a full team of alphas. Only rank 7 and two areas to go. I can't wait to get the shiny charm and hunt for alphas in the future. My item horde is going to be so fun to use when I team build for Scarlet/Violet. Might have to study how moving to Pokemon HOME works with this newer game.

Edit: Grit feels useless in HOME as always with games like RBY/GSC EVs so I guess I'll save it for post-game. I wish I could retain stats like other games in the series but I guess not.

A bit of F1 2021 earlier today on the Series X. Still struggling to actually finish one of the races in the career mode

Played a bit of F1 2021 again earlier today. Finally decided to give up on the Azerbaijan race since I was just struggling a bit too much. On to Canada now

Pokemon Ultra Sun. Gonna breed for a competitive Salazzle and later Leavanny. Then catch the legendaries before migrating in the future.

Bravely Default II PC version on hard.

A bit of 8 Ball Pool on my phone. Has anyone ever tried to use a ruler in this game lol?

Spyro Reignited Trilogy. I can kinda see the Switch's limits with this one, but otherwise really fun. From the first world all the way to the Cavern level in the second hub to 100% I can say all the general level layouts are the same, but with a lot more to look at and the overall play feel feels well polished. I don't know where I'd be without Sparx helping find the last gems in a level, and I actually beat a flight level in a 3D Spyro level for the first time. Really stressed me out with the beeping near the end of the run but I did it on time. Not sure how I'd do it on the original. A cool trick on the flight level was Spyro charging and hitting the glide button again to get on an even plane at a lower altitude. Very helpful when starting off with the chests. Now I feel like flying for real, jk.

Pokemon Ultra Sun. Catching legendaries and EV/Level training them. I hate how terrible I am at Ultra Wormholes but other than that I had good nature RNG today, even if it isn't from my Synchronizer.

Gardens Of Celestial Globes. It's Early Access now, but it already has some interesting features like each race is faced as the combined character and town. Playing it at the moment.

Trying out the Yuzu Switch emulator on PC, runs pretty good now. Played Triangle Strategy with the emulator on Pc.

Back