Last Game Played

Back on the GTA Online grind for me. It's been a while since I played it properly so it was quite fun to play around with some of the new content.

A very small amount of Spyro The Eternal Night on DS. It holds up from a retro standpoint.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker PC. The kingdom management portion/minigame-ish part of the game is pretty fun.

Some more GTA Online. Trying to catch up with everything in the game now that I am playing it regularly.

The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night on DS. It froze and glitched out the textures of the map but I got back to where I stopped when I reset it. I was in an arena with hordes of enemies.

PC, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet The Serpent's Head 2 story campaign, A strike Mission. Taking out Insurgents -- codenamed "Snake" -- Airbase's Hangar Bays. Recorded the mission in multiple parts.

Launched during a bad windy weather with heavy Rain:

At 4:13 Got attacked by Insurgent Fighters enroute, 4 Mig 23s. Trident went ahead to fire a couple of AMRAAM missiles at them (unlike my fighter, Trident was not carrying heavy air to ground missiles so he could fly faster and turn much tighter than me) , then I followed suit fired the first AMRAAM then went left, beamed the missile fired at me by one of the Migs while dropping Chaffs at regular intervals, The Migs didn't have a solid enough lock on me with them having to dodge AMRAAMs from Trident and me so took a gamble and turned hard right to fire a second AMRAAM missile at another Mig and beamed the second missile fired at me with continued Chaff drops, managed to dodge the missiles. Trident hard splashed the third Mig. 3 Migs down. I checked my six, making sure it's clear then I engaged the last one with Trident from 2 different angles, I continued to maneuver my fighter and waited until I managed to get a really solid lock before firing my close range missile, the mig tried to break the lock so I pulled a hard 3-4gs and got a solid lock and fired my infra-red air to air missile, AIM-9 Sidewinder, splashed the last bandit! Trident got hit by one of the enemy's missile during the engagement so he had to RTB while I continued on with the strike mission, climbed to 32000 Feet and fired 3 really long range AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW) air to ground missiles at the targets, I maintained a safe distance from enemy SAMs' range, entered the coordinates of the last target and fired the 4th JSOW at the last target, all targets destroyed:

The Case III Supercarrier landing was quite difficult because of the very windy weather, heavy rain and turbulence, had to trim my wing and increase/decrease my fighter's thrusters a lot to keep my fighter inside the landing glide slope and to keep it onspeed. Managed to get a good landing score despite all that, one of my best supercarrier landings. I am quite satisfied with the landing lol:

Last edited:
Some more F1 2021 on the Series X. No idea why but I'm struggling a bit with this one. Might just be because I'm starting the career mode again so the car is not as good.

Looks and feels great though.

PC DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, flew a no story nighttime CAP mission during Full Moon, I was a flying "Moon Knight" lol. Moon Knight will be proud lol. Took a Pic:
yzMJ2bi.jpg

War Theatre and before that was Pokken. But not for very long. Might play War Theatre more because of how much worth I feel it was for $2 on sale.

Elden Ring. Been spending most of my hours in it exploring and leaving no stone unturned.

Attachments

• 1245620_screenshots_20220427001707_1.jpg
    1245620_screenshots_20220427001707_1.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 1
PC. DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, no story no mission, just flying around at night with full afterburner lol. Afterburning at night is always nice. Took some pics:
U7PQyJM.jpg

y3cnD1w.jpg

tewpsR0.jpg

Back