Last Game Played

PC, Tales Of Arise, Hardmode, just defeted Dohalim Boss.

PC, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, flew Mission 3 of Serpent's Head 2 campaign. A CAP (Combat Air Patrol) and CAS (Close Air Support) mission, helping The Brits and local ground troops fighting the insurgents. Pretty fun mission, got spiked by pesky SAMs (Surface To Air Missile) Launchers at 16:29 , took them out with AGM-88 HARM missiles, did not give them the chance to launch SAM missiles at me. Took out 2 insurgent Heavy Armored Mobile artillery Vehicles with Maverick IR missiles, did some Air to Air refueling, took out an insurgent ammo safe house with an Mk unguided free fall bomb and shot down a Mig-23 with an Aim 9 Sidewinder missile then landed back on the supercarrier. recorded it:

Last edited:
Played quite a bit of Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday on the PS5. Loving the game now that it has a 60FPS patch and I can't wait to finish it!

More F1 2020 on the Xbox Series X. Can't wait for them to add the 2021 title to the Game Pass.

"Enjoying" the Monaco race at the moment and by that I mean, crashing into the walls every few laps so having to restart the race all the time

PC Pathfinder Kingmaker. Having fun playing my MC Ranger/Fighter hybrid. story is good so far.

I am back on the FIFA 22 grind. Working on some of the new objectives and milestones so that I can get my hands on some of the new FUT Birthday players

Tales Of Arise PC version Hardmode defeated Venoflage monster boss again, recorded the battle:

A lot of FIFA 22. The FUT Champions mode is open on the weekend and I wanted to finish it off yesterday so 20 games of football, around 15-17 minutes each and I got it done. Thought I was going to go a bit crazy at one point.

PC Pathfinder Kingmaker, did some sidequests.

Horizon Forbidden West is still the game I've been playing consistently in the last seven days since I got it.

A bit of F1 2020 yesterday on the Series X. Looking forward to playing the new one soon though since 2021 will be added to the Game Pass next week

Pathfinder Kingmaker PC. Just defeated a lot of Giant Trolls. My Mc is great with his Tripping ability + his Kinetic lighting blade from the Kinetic Knight Class, tripping them Giant Trolls down lol Kinetic Knight Class is like the Jedi of Kingmaker Universe so my MC is now with 3 Classes instead of the planned 2 lol

A Ranger, A Fighter and a Kinetic Knight.

Pathfinder Kingmaker PC. Just defeated Lost Sister Fey boss. so many battles are just not winnable without the mighty grease spell lol, not really heroic but what to do since almost every boss can partywipe you all the time, just like that. The difficulty of the game is really unbalanced just like people and critics said.

Back