Last Game Played

PC DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, Serpent's Head 2 Story Campaign, Solo Mission 1, recorded the main part of the mission. Mission started as a boring one, doing an airshow for the Georgian Public but then during the airshow suddenly out of nowhere 2 unknown fighters appeared (at 07:26 ), bombed the Crowd that was watching the airshow along with a couple of planes parked at the airport. Since it's for an airshow my fighter was equipped with only guns and zero missiles, I quickly switched my fighter into Air To Air Dogfight Mode, with Radar into VACQ (vertical acquisition mode), guns selected and armed , engaged the 2 fighters in a dogfight with guns. Damaged the first one and the other one tried to take a shot from my six, taking advantage of F/A - 18 Hornet's excellent slow speed turning capability, I quickly pulled a 5-g turn followed by a quick split - s and managed to bring the bandit from my six to my 12 o'clock gun sight, fired a couple of short burst of rounds from my guns and managed to shoot it down, then I hit full throttle and shot down the first bandit that was damaged before, splashed 2!

PC Expeditions: Rome, Insane Difficulty first run. Recorded beginning story scenes, dialogue choices and first battle.

Finally got Rainbow Six Extraction working on the Series X. It's a stupid system where you have to connect your Xbox account to your Ubisoft account and then activate a "Game Pass" connection. The lovely devs at Ubisoft never actually mentions this in the game though

Finally got Rainbow Six Extraction working on the Series X. It's a stupid system where you have to connect your Xbox account to your Ubisoft account and then activate a "Game Pass" connection. The lovely devs at Ubisoft never actually mentions this in the game though

I would say nope and move onto a different game. I mean I jump through that for YGO Master dual but thats so I can play on any system.

I would say nope and move onto a different game. I mean I jump through that for YGO Master dual but thats so I can play on any system.
The Switch doesn't have that problem as all F2P games don't require NSO. Really comes in handy. I was playing today for daily rewards and realized if I surrender I keep my rank but gain no EXP.

Yeah, I honestly couldn't be bothered after fixing it. Tried the tutorial for a few minutes and then uninstalled it straight away

Some FIFA 22 on the PS5. I have quite a bit of work to do to get some of the Future Star tokens available for playing in certain game modes.

PC Expeditions: Rome, Insane Difficulty, Just competed The Siege of Awjila, excellent multi part battles, recorded the battle will post later.

I was playing Lost Relics a couple of hours ago. It is a blockchain-based free to ply game where you can collect items and sell these items for ream money. Sadly, I did not collect any items today.

Yu Gi Oh! Master Duel because I never played but know people to play with.
I have the game maybe you could play with me if you want.

The last game I played was WWE 2K Battlegrounds on the Nintendo Switch

I was playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe last night for Nintendo Switch, mainly online and trying to get three gold stars in the 200cc tornaments, can be brutal!

DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, just did a quite difficult windy weather Supercarrrier landing, the weather caused constant turbulence, causing my fighter to drift, need to compensate the drift with the slip angle of my fighter.

Back