JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger..
Full GL Member
The last game I played was Break The Ice - Snow World
Sent from a Galaxy better than yours..
Blurb! bLurb!
Full GL Member
Your Cool Gamer Mod
Full GL Member
Sonic the hedgehog episode 4 II
Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger..
Full GL Member
Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Im playing one at the moment that i bought off Xbox live its called Amy it is a great game i am really enjoying it
Blurb! bLurb!
Full GL Member
Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
One that i am getting into at the moment is Aliens Colonial Marines its pretty much like Aliens 2 and the atmosphere is excelent in the game
Moderator
Moderator
Full GL Member
I last played Call of Duty Black Ops 2 a few days ago myself, missing some friends I used to game with on it though.
Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Did my first Nuzlocke run ever on Pokemon Emerald. I died at Brawly. ;_;
The Last Game I played on My XBOX 360 was Far Cry 3
The Last Game I played on My PSVita was Rayman
The Last Game I played on my Nintendo 3DS was Super Mario 3DLand
The Last Game I plated on my Nintendo Wii U was Zombi U
The Last Game I played on my PlayStation 3 was SmackDown vs Raw 2011
The Last Game I played on My Nintendo Wii was Wii Sports Resort
With the exception of the Nintendo Wii, which I don't play on anymore since I have the Wii U now, I am yet to clock these games above.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jak and dexter collection.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Blurb! bLurb!
Full GL Member
Moderator
Moderator
Full GL Member
I last played Minecraft last night
Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Dead Island: riptide. I'm almost done with it though.
Forsaken World on PC, one of the only MMO's i've played ._.