Last or current preordered game

I decided to pre-order Black Ops II. Nuketown was fun, hopefully so is Nuketown 2025.

I just pre-ordered Simcity. I'm not a big PC fan but I just have to have this one.

I pre ordered sly cooper 4.

The Last Of Us! Today is the day I cannot wait to play it. It feels like I have been waiting for it so long. I really hope it lives up to my expectations.

I think it might have been... Halo 3? LOL. It's been a while that's for sure... pre ordering just isn't worth it to me as I'm quite stingy about my games these days. $60 is a lot of money for a game and it damned well better be worth it for me to pay that and pre-ordering is a risk I'm not willing to take. 

I haven't pre-ordered a game in quite some time; Halo 3 ODST was the last game I pre-ordered. I have bought several games release day, however, and even went to a midnight release. 

In all honesty, it has been a while since I pre-ordered a game. I think the last one I pre-ordered was Heroes of Might and Magic VI for PC. I remember being really excited about the game but then not playing it as much as I expected. Shame that they never managed to catch the ambiance in HoMM III.

Back