Last thing you watched?

The 2nd movie is Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget. The part 1 was very good, I had a good time watching it. I'll make out time for this sequel.
Yeah, that was it. Not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed it. Definitely watch it :)

Yeah, that was it. Not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed it. Definitely watch it :)
Most times, the first one's are always a big charm. No matter what they do in the next chapters, it won't beat the first one. I've witnessed it in many movies and even games with sequel.

Reactions: Ash
YGO anime

Halo The Series was what I watched last. I don't have Paramount+ subscription, I had to watch on on a streaming site. I heard Season 2 starts streaming on Paramount+ Feb 8, 2024.

I watched "A Christmas Story" when they were doing their marathon of that movie (it started on Christmas eve at 7pm and ran all the way through Christmas).

Cabinet of Curiosities: Season 1 Episode 8
The entire 2nd season of MARVEL's What If

I still have to watch this. Last thing I watched was on YouTube. It was a video on the actors who play in Young Sheldon.
You will enjoy watching it. I'm watching Reacher Season 2. I don't understand the hype about this Season 2 because to me, the first season was better.

I still have to watch Reacher Season 1. Heard it was good. I am a Halo fan, so I need to get that watched.
Yes, Reacher Season 1 was great. I loved every episode in it. I watched the trailer of the Halo Series Season 2 yesterday, it left me speechless. February 8 should come quickly.

Yes, Reacher Season 1 was great. I loved every episode in it. I watched the trailer of the Halo Series Season 2 yesterday, it left me speechless. February 8 should come quickly.
Have not watched the trailer yet for Halo season 2. Going to try not to until I watch season 1.

Have not watched the trailer yet for Halo season 2. Going to try not to until I watch season 1.
I can you don't like spoilers :madlaugh:. Let me know what you think about it after watching it.

I watched The Family Plan last night. It was an interesting movie.

Finished up the last season of Sonic Prime and started Muppets Mayhem.

I completed Reacher Season 2 last night. I had to binge watch it otherwise I wouldn't have completed it by now.

Back