Last thing you watched?

The 2nd movie is Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget. The part 1 was very good, I had a good time watching it. I'll make out time for this sequel.
Yeah, that was it. Not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed it. Definitely watch it :)

Yeah, that was it. Not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed it. Definitely watch it :)
Most times, the first one's are always a big charm. No matter what they do in the next chapters, it won't beat the first one. I've witnessed it in many movies and even games with sequel.

Reactions: Ash
YGO anime

Halo The Series was what I watched last. I don't have Paramount+ subscription, I had to watch on on a streaming site. I heard Season 2 starts streaming on Paramount+ Feb 8, 2024.

I watched "A Christmas Story" when they were doing their marathon of that movie (it started on Christmas eve at 7pm and ran all the way through Christmas).

The last thing I watched was the Darts Championship Final the other night. Was amazing to see a 16-year-old in the final and see him play as well as he did. Shame to see him lose but he still has time to get that win when he is ready :)

Cabinet of Curiosities: Season 1 Episode 8
The entire 2nd season of MARVEL's What If

I still have to watch this. Last thing I watched was on YouTube. It was a video on the actors who play in Young Sheldon.
You will enjoy watching it. I'm watching Reacher Season 2. I don't understand the hype about this Season 2 because to me, the first season was better.

I still have to watch Reacher Season 1. Heard it was good. I am a Halo fan, so I need to get that watched.
Yes, Reacher Season 1 was great. I loved every episode in it. I watched the trailer of the Halo Series Season 2 yesterday, it left me speechless. February 8 should come quickly.

Yes, Reacher Season 1 was great. I loved every episode in it. I watched the trailer of the Halo Series Season 2 yesterday, it left me speechless. February 8 should come quickly.
Have not watched the trailer yet for Halo season 2. Going to try not to until I watch season 1.

Have not watched the trailer yet for Halo season 2. Going to try not to until I watch season 1.
I can you don't like spoilers :madlaugh:. Let me know what you think about it after watching it.

I watched The Family Plan last night. It was an interesting movie.

Finished up the last season of Sonic Prime and started Muppets Mayhem.

I completed Reacher Season 2 last night. I had to binge watch it otherwise I wouldn't have completed it by now.

Back