Last thing you watched?

Started binging Creepshow, I didnt realize the seasons were so short. Season 1 is literally 6 episodes with 2 segments while season 2 is 5.

I've been watching Chelsea vs Luton on BBC one. Good game!
Glad you enjoyed it. I was slightly nervous when they got the second but I think the team on the pitch was good enough to win. Very happy with the win and now on to Boro next!

hehe

Formula 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix. Only watched the first episode of the new season so far but it looks like it's going to be great!

Currently watching the latest episode of the Apprentice on BBC iPlayer. Love the show and it's been very interesting this year

I watched a little bit of the Oscars last night. Didn't know anything about the Will Smith/Chris Rock incident until this morning. My hubby was watching his shows and flipping back and forth between his shows and the Oscars. That incident must have happened when one of his shows was on.

Why does this fit the character of the new Riddler so much?

Also, don't answer that...

The first two episodes of the first season of Top Boy. Another show that I didn't bother watching when it was hyped but I am loving it right now

Back