Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What was the last game and for what system did some computer AI or fellow gamer hand you a crushing kill?

I just started playing Resident Evil 4 (spoilers), and that town at the very beginning where the villagers are trying to kill you? Got killed by the guy with the big chainsaw ._.

I was playing a match of League of Legends earlier.
I died to a gank. It was 3v1 and I couldn't get away. ):

I was playing SSX for P33 on a tough track in survival mode and fell into a giant crevasse. Thankfully there was a rewind button ha ha. Although you can only rewind a certain amount of times and it does cost you time.

Played Counter Strike the other week out of boredom and forgot to turn off friendly fire. A bunch of enemies were in front and a few my allies were at my back. I got sandwiched basically and ended up dying from a Desert Eagle from an AI. :))

A bandit with a rifle in mount and blade, with fire and sword. Damn those ranged weapons are overpowered, 1 hit kills most of the time.

The last time I was killed was in L.A. Noire. I was trying to get in some headshots to complete that task and instead I got a bunch of lead in my chest.

Erm would the arcade version of Daytona count? Well I was leading throughout the entire game and just before the time ended, my friend just had to ram me in the side, corner me into going straight for the barrier instead of turning along with the steep curve making me fly and well.. lost to him...

You don't know how mad I get when playing BF3 when a teammate takes SOOOO long to kill someone they see following me and ends up stabbing me -.-.

Back