last tv show you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch Family Guy, but had to stop because the kids were paying too much attention to it when they were little. I knew it was time to stop when my son was asked what his favorite show was and he said Family Guy. He was like 3 or 4 at the time. The person looked at me and I said I watch it but I didn't realize they were. LOL. The last show I watched was Dead Files. One of my favorite ghost shows.

Family Guy. It doesn't matter how often I watch these, and most of them are repeats, I always laugh. Seth MacFarlane is sheer genius.
I Prefer American dad :grin:

An episode of Prison Break. Just started watching it recently so I'm still on the first season.

Just watching the Burnley vs. Manchester City game on TV at the moment. Getting ready for the Chelsea game later as well

Basically anything that's not on cable when there's no internet or when I'm eating working so uh... The local news.

Watched some episodes of Lucifer. I decided to start watching it again completely from the start since I'd forgotten quite a bit about it. I was somewhere near Season 3 I believe before.

Watched a bit of Lucifer earlier. Might be getting slowly bored of it considering they've made it all about love and have somewhat forgotten about the supernatural stuff.

The last TV show I watched is Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho.
It's really something and I like it a lot

Ghost Nation

I watch this show when it comes on every Friday night. I normally have another show that comes on Saturday night but I didn't get to watch it because I had to work Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back