Laytonesque doodlies

Lol I cant do Vector art... haha I use the caligraphy pen tool to do the lineart. ^^ its my friend.

Out of curiosity, do you take requests??

I do but I dont- considering I drew too much and gave myself tendonitis (in other words my wrist hurts nearly 24/7)- the amount I can draw is very limited- so if you ask me to do you a drawing I cant guarantee when it will be finished.

but it doesnt hurt to ask ^^ What did you have in mind?

Well, Demon Lord Ghirahim fan art is pretty thin on the ground... I can't seem to find a decent enough picture for my profile. So I was wondering...

Haha ^^ pm me and we can see whats up okay? rather than possibly getting in trouble for going off topic =3

Very impressive!

• Very nice work Ittermat! Really nice line work and coloring. I especially like the coloring job the most, both markers and digitally. Was it a bit of a pain to use those markers, btw? I mean those bleed through paper rather easily...

• And sorry to hear you got tendonitis..

they werent the bleeding markers- they were just normal crayolas- the problem was that they're on their last leg XD, so the colors I ACTUALLY needed were not very functional ^^.

And thank you very much- I love to color <3

and yea I hate tendonitis so much =_=;;

Sorry again for double posting- I was just adding a new drawing to the list =3

Also I only just got my netbook back x.x Its been out of commission over a week- hello! <3

Sorry again for double posting- I was just adding a new drawing to the list =3

Also I only just got my netbook back x.x Its been out of commission over a week- hello! <3
The newest one looks really cool, but the shadows are a bit too blurred.

Yea just a little- It was drawn on a weird desktop- at a strange angle augh- Too much Gaussian blur I think- lol

thank you though <3

Back