League of Legends

HanaSong

Full GL Member
Credits
League of Legends had come a long way since its release. It used to have some Warcraft-graphics and anime-like illustrations that look like they were drawn with an airbrush. But time passed by and they now have upgraded graphics and HD illustrations. A lot of gameplay mechanics are significantly different than they were. The esports scene is also exciting (except for those years when SKT won again and again) and satisfying to watch. I even remember watching the 2013 World Cyber Games where Lustboy's team won Gold medal. I miss seeing Lustboy play LoL.

neitancastle

Credits
League of Legends had come a long way since its release. It used to have some Warcraft-graphics and anime-like illustrations that look like they were drawn with an airbrush. But time passed by and they now have upgraded graphics and HD illustrations. A lot of gameplay mechanics are significantly different than they were. The esports scene is also exciting (except for those years when SKT won again and again) and satisfying to watch. I even remember watching the 2013 World Cyber Games where Lustboy's team won Gold medal. I miss seeing Lustboy play LoL.
I would love to see League of Legends on WCG again. I think there is no League of Legends on WCG this year because they want the other games to recognize also as part of esports. Maybe yes, maybe not.

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
I saw WCG is coming back this year. Since this is something like Olympics for esports I hope the next WCG League of Legends will be included.