List Of Video Games You MUST Play Before You Die

besides the games there that are not out that I might try IF good. I think i played and beat most of them. I also had tons of free time and an nes, snes emulator on a psp.. with every game ever and never made.. super Mario nightmare is insane..

yeah but me and you had too many "mis-spent high school days" as well growing up LOL Too much free time as kids as well. Took our GBs and GGs TO school lol

Half of the list is not even out yet

there are only 5 games on here that aren't out yet. and there are surely more than 10 things on this list. future releases are here because of them obviously going to be awesome without any need of information.I wouldn't assume that just because the predecessors were good that the sequels will be. It doesn't always work that way. Case and point how you neglected the horrible Banjo Kazooie Nuts N Bolts but have the first two of the four games listed. lolLuigi smash you said that all pokemon story's are the same so are you saying that x and y are going to be the same.also are you a game tester cause how do u know they will be great as you said.

it's obviously obvious that the games are going to be great. what more is there to it? for example, all the current Super Smash Bros. games are the most popular series of games. it's obvious that 4 and U are going to be similar to Brawl and still are going to be great. nobody makes drastic ridiculous changes. It's only Yarn Yoshi i put in there that is uncertain.

it's obviously obvious that the games are going to be great. what more is there to it? for example, all the current Super Smash Bros. games are the most popular series of games. it's obvious that 4 and U are going to be similar to Brawl and still are going to be great. nobody makes drastic ridiculous changes. It's only Yarn Yoshi i put in there that is uncertain.

nooo you need proof .you now the movie paranormal activity .they should have end the movie at a certain point.the first one was good the second one was great the third one was awesome. But when the 4 one came out that's the time.e they should stop making that movie.

nooo you need proof .you now the movie paranormal activity .they should have end the movie at a certain point.the first one was good the second one was great the third one was awesome. But when the 4 one came out that's the time.e they should stop making that movie.
the point of the topic is to just play them. it doesn't matter if they are good or not. look at how hard sakurai is working on them. the games are going to be history makers, so you must play them. in fact i am going to put rare nes games on this list

nooo you need proof .you now the movie paranormal activity .they should have end the movie at a certain point.the first one was good the second one was great the third one was awesome. But when the 4 one came out that's the time.e they should stop making that movie.the point of the topic is to just play them. it doesn't matter if they are good or not. look at how hard sakurai is working on them. the games are going to be history makers, so you must play them. in fact i am going to put rare nes games on this listI give up

Last edited by a moderator:

Go play Marvel vs Capcom and 2 and then tell me there are no drastic changes to Marvel vs Capcom 3. I DETEST 3 because of the controls being so similar to that of Tatsunoko vs Capcom but with even less team-up attacks than Tatsu had! Graphics were too much black shading, the battle system was COMPLETELY changed, and the combo and guard systems were completely changed.

Go play Marvel vs Capcom and 2 and then tell me there are no drastic changes to Marvel vs Capcom 3. I DETEST 3 because of the controls being so similar to that of Tatsunoko vs Capcom but with even less team-up attacks than Tatsu had! Graphics were too much black shading, the battle system was COMPLETELY changed, and the combo and guard systems were completely changed.what those that have to do with anything.

Go play Marvel vs Capcom and 2 and then tell me there are no drastic changes to Marvel vs Capcom 3. I DETEST 3 because of the controls being so similar to that of Tatsunoko vs Capcom but with even less team-up attacks than Tatsu had! Graphics were too much black shading, the battle system was COMPLETELY changed, and the combo and guard systems were completely changed.
what those that have to do with anything.
they have - to quote LuigiSmash - "drastically ridiculous changes" from number 2 to number 3. I said that, if you payed attention.

Go play Marvel vs Capcom and 2 and then tell me there are no drastic changes to Marvel vs Capcom 3. I DETEST 3 because of the controls being so similar to that of Tatsunoko vs Capcom but with even less team-up attacks than Tatsu had! Graphics were too much black shading, the battle system was COMPLETELY changed, and the combo and guard systems were completely changed.what those that have to do with anything.they have - to quote LuigiSmash - "drastically ridiculous changes" from number 2 to number 3. I said that, if you payed attention.yes I do have to

what those that have to do with anything.
I find it a side note of the great argument you cant trust a game on its name alone. like call of duty! shorter each time worse and worse maps and brighter and brighter ppl so they stick out more! cuz I want to stick out in a bush like I was god all bright and shinny in a war zone no ty... anyway.. everyone does have different tastes but I will always have issues with new games as they seem to change things worse A LOT MORE then ppl think.

Go play Marvel vs Capcom and 2 and then tell me there are no drastic changes to Marvel vs Capcom 3. I DETEST 3 because of the controls being so similar to that of Tatsunoko vs Capcom but with even less team-up attacks than Tatsu had! Graphics were too much black shading, the battle system was COMPLETELY changed, and the combo and guard systems were completely changed.what those that have to do with anything.I find it a side note of the great argument you cant trust a game on its name alone. like call of duty! shorter each time worse and worse maps and brighter and brighter ppl so they stick out more! cuz I want to stick out in a bush like I was god all bright and shinny in a war zone no ty... anyway.. everyone does have different tastes but I will always have issues with new games as they seem to change things worse A LOT MORE then ppl think.thank you that was my point allll along thanks .

Super Mario Sunshine and mother 2 is necessary.

Ummmmm.every time I see this list half of the games are terrible.

I am saying this to hopefully help you avoid getting angry and having others comment, but I think the reason why people so often snap at you is your statements come out as facts rather than opinions. You may wish to add "I feel" at the end of the statement or word it so that people realize it is an opinion. Otherwise it comes off kinda angry. "I don't think half of these games are even that good" "Half these games are terrible, I feel". Hope that helps :3

But what games do you think are terrible on that list? For me, it is just Mario Galaxy, that I recall. I don't see "Hey You! Pikachu!" on there, so he was careful with his selection, I'd say. lol

I am probably gonna die before I play all these games, unless I use what-we-are-not-supposed-to-speak-of. No way I am gonna spend money to play older games and skip newer ones. It just gets you to square one!

Back