Live Action Cowboy Bebop Series

Saw teaser trailer:

Saw new Trailer:

Saw a new video on the music:

Read people saying Faye's portrayal is bad.

dropping too many F-bombs, too bitch-y, no class.
I saw half it haven't gotten to Faye yet. But they spike right only I miss Steve Blums voice

I saw half it haven't gotten to Faye yet. But they spike right only I miss Steve Blums voice
I haven't seen it myself, just some stuff I read on the net. Let me know what you think after you have watched all episodes of season 1, I am curious.

I had no idea that it was based on an anime. Just randomly saw the trailer on Twitter one day and thought it looked interesting. Might give it a watch at some point.

Cho commented on season 2, if it happens, from CBR:

"I hope to get weirder and darker," Cho told Screen Rant. "I always hope that for some reason. I also really want Spike to be happy. This season was rough for him. I did feel a lot of sympathy pangs for him. So I hope he has a moment of happiness."

Despite Cho hoping for Spike to find a little joy after so much pain, he also admits that if Season 2 of Cowboy Bebop happens, it's likely still going to involve a lot of misery.

"I predict that it will be a tough road again," Cho continued. "However, I guess the only thing I could say is really abstract, which is: If this season was verse, chorus, verse, chorus, I'd like to hit the middle eight and do a little something unusual and unexpected."

Back