Longest without video games?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
How long have you ever had to go without gaming? Were you forced to go that long as a punishment for doing something wrong as a kid? Were you forced to go that long because you didn't have the money to buy what you wanted?

A good couple of days, mostly because of school and work. From now on I should be gaming daily. GF/kids pending.

Same here. I have to revolve my gaming around work. There might be days I don't get to play because I have to work.

I remember you'd have to go to school all day and then end up bring home a bag full of books to do your homework. That was usually my problem when I was in school. Now, I work but at least I don't have to bring any part of my work home with me so I'm free to game when I get home from work.

I remember you'd have to go to school all day and then end up bring home a bag full of books to do your homework. That was usually my problem when I was in school. Now, I work but at least I don't have to bring any part of my work home with me so I'm free to game when I get home from work.

That's what I hated about school. We need more anti homework stuff.

As a like, I loved video games a lot. So, whenever I have done something stupid, my mom and dad wouldn't let my play at all.

I remember liking all the games in that game CD including Pacman.

Anyway that longest I have been without video games at that time is 6 days.

I spent a few weeks without gaming because I rather spend my free time on other activities like watching tv, reading, going on the internet, etc.

When final exams came around, and it was towards the end of the semester, I had to make the sacrifice. No playing games for 2 months. It was a firm rule. But I do take advantage of playing them on weekends, and the certain school breaks. Like the one now, titled 'winter break'.

Mostly 6 or 7 days when I go to holiday and can't take my PC with me.

Past few months I've barely played mainly due to me wanting to do other things. That's probably the longest period since I started gaming to be honest.

Back