Looking forward to a future contest

No, both PS3T sites are pretty popular, and have consistent member activity every day. .com just has asshole staff. .org kind of does too.

Like most of us said, most of us are not willing to pay $60 for a brand new game that could end up sucking.
GTA5. I would seriously not worry about that.
[quote0I do advertise as much as possible, but that is hard since you know most sites don't want to give up their traffic.][/quote]
Most sites allow siggy ads though. If you have like 5 people from a big place like ps3trophies.com it would probably make a huge difference.
DS, and some of us, has done a lot of promotion work for these contests.
The biggest issue with finding people to participate is that most people would think this is a scam.
I second that. I entered 6 contests and 4 of them just didn't pay up, one of those actually deserted his entire forum instead of paying. lol.

I second that. I entered 6 contests and 4 of them just didn't pay up, one of those actually deserted his entire forum instead of paying. lol.

I recently joined one of those via postloop.
It was a posting contest on a new iPhone forum. The owner disappeared after the end of the contest.
The only good thing is that there wasn't really much competition and I didn't do much (could be why he didn't feel like paying lol).

That's why you should do it at places where there has been previous contests. How do you start out with contests? Make the first one a cheap one.

IT is, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying those guys have no credit to show for previous contests.

I still wouldn't pay $60 for GTA V, nor is it in my backlog.
Well, I'm sure its not going to be as cool as your LEGO Harry Potter game but it still should be a good hit.

Well, I'm sure its not going to be as cool as your LEGO Harry Potter game but it still should be a good hit.
Don't get sarcastic with me. >_> Why should we need to spend an excessive amount of money to win back the same amount? The game should be no more than $20.

Ha, not a sense of humor in the room today.

Personally I tend to make a list of games I want then forget about it and then go to ebay and purchase 7 - 10 games at once at about $20 ea. Let's face it. I'm the guy playing heavy rain now for plat.

But I reserve a few on the list where I will pay the big bucks right when it comes out. Simcity is one of them, GTA5 is another.

So far it seems aids and GA are the only ones interested. Aids expects us to buy a $60 game.

So far it seems aids and GA are the only ones interested. Aids expects us to buy a $60 game.
Do what you want. lol. My original suggestion was not "Let's make a contest that everyone will love" it was "I think this would be a fun contest"

Yeah, seriously guys, most people here have a PS3. We do not all have computers. >_> Plus Mori and Bowser are just scared.

Back