Looking forward to?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
What games are you looking forward to that are coming out in the next year or two? Which ones do you have to have the minute they are released? Which ones do you wait to see if you can get for birthday/Christmas/etc.?

I think Rockstar Games is trying to make GTA VI maybe it's just an rummer

Okay, here's some game I'm looking forward to for my Nintendo Switch....
- Luigi's Mansion 3 (Release date: TBA 2019)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Release date: 01.11.2019)
- Yoshi's Crafted World (Release date: Spring 2019)

Luigi's Mansion 3, I'll get that as soon as it comes out. The other 2, I can wait to get them as a present for my birthday or Christmas.

Here is a video of some upcoming video games for the Nintendo Switch if you're interested in other games besides the ones I've mentioned...

Okay, here's some game I'm looking forward to for my Nintendo Switch....
- Luigi's Mansion 3 (Release date: TBA 2019)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Release date: 01.11.2019)
- Yoshi's Crafted World (Release date: Spring 2019)

Luigi's Mansion 3, I'll get that as soon as it comes out. The other 2, I can wait to get them as a present for my birthday or Christmas.

Here is a video of some upcoming video games for the Nintendo Switch if you're interested in other games besides the ones I've mentioned...

I forgot about Luigi, and I thought the Deluxe already came out?

Super Mario Bros. U is a game that came out for the Wii U. They are making a Deluxe edition of the game for the Switch which will include other playable characters in the game in January.

Not sure. Altho I'm hoping Star Citizen will be finished at some point next year...

Cyberpunk and maybe Just cause 4 (not making the same mistake as I did last time).

The Division 2 is also on my radar.

As of now, Kingdom hearts 3, but I am trying to build up my nintendo switch library though. So I'll be on the lookout for some great games next year.

As of now, Kingdom hearts 3, but I am trying to build up my nintendo switch library though. So I'll be on the lookout for some great games next year.

You should watch the video I posted above. It shows a bunch of games that will soon be coming out for the Switch. That should give you an idea of what you might like to have in the foreseeable future.

I didn't even hear that they were making this deluxe game for the Switch till a couple of days ago.

I just haven't found any games for the PC that interest me. So it would be a waste of money to buy something that is just going to collect dust. I've always been a console gamer.

I just haven't found any games for the PC that interest me. So it would be a waste of money to buy something that is just going to collect dust. I've always been a console gamer.
You are missing out. Ever heard of Steam? It features literally thousands of PC games of all kinds and genres. I prefer PC over console. But that's just me. hehe

Back