Looking forward to?

You are missing out. Ever heard of Steam? It features literally thousands of PC games of all kinds and genres. I prefer PC over console. But that's just me. hehe

I'll have to check out Steam and see if there are any games that interest me. Steam sounds familiar but I've never really paid attention so I probably didn't really know what it was actually.

I didn't even hear that they were making this deluxe game for the Switch till a couple of days ago.

I know I posted or CM30 did when it was announced on a Direct a month or two ago.

I'll have to check out Steam and see if there are any games that interest me. Steam sounds familiar but I've never really paid attention so I probably didn't really know what it was actually.
It's been around for awhile. Almost any modern game is distributed thru it. Origin/EA Store is another cool thing to check out.

It's like the playstation store or the xbox store.
Agreed. I loved the PS Store when I had a PS3. I didn't even buy actual games except for downloads!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome. I knew about Luigi's Mansion 3 but I wanted to see what else they were planning on releasing for the Switch.

You're welcome. I knew about Luigi's Mansion 3 but I wanted to see what else they were planning on releasing for the Switch.

you read my mind, thats one that I'm definitely going after! haha

Legend of Zelda was the other game that my parents purchased when they got the NES. I sucked at that game at first but as I got older, I got better at it.

I don't do much shooters. I've only play a couple of times with my brothers but it was rare. I can do racing games, especially if it's something like Mario Kart. That's always fun.

Fornite 2 xP

But jokes aside xD I'm mostly waiting for some MMORPGs to release. Ashes of Creation, Ascent: Infinite Realm, Crowfall and Chronicles of Elyria.

I honestly find it hard to spend even 40 hours to beat a single player game, but for a MMO or even a game with co-op, I'll easily waste 200-500 hours.

Yeah, I prefer a game where I can't beat it too easily. It just seems like a waste almost if it ends too quickly.

I don't do much shooters. I've only play a couple of times with my brothers but it was rare. I can do racing games, especially if it's something like Mario Kart. That's always fun.
I like arcade racers like Need for Speed, or combat racing. :grin:

Back