Lord Regal Has Arrived!

Lord Regal

Awards
Credits
Howdy to everyone in this forum! I'm Lord Regal, and right now I'm just joining to see what kind of things go on here. Just a little about me...I only have Nintendo systems in the house...any non-Nintendo systems I only play when over at a friend's place. I have a great memory when it comes to games, and I feel that games should have a great story, and should also have replay value. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

P.S. The following image is my signature (use it on another forum) but since I can't link the image direct from that forum, I'm posting it here to use.

[attachment=149:regal2.jpg]

Welcome to N3DSC! Got a question yourself, just ask!

Oh yeah, and have you played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky? That's got the best storyline I know of!

I have indeed. I agree that the storyline in those games is amazing. Good replay value as well (although it falls into the "takes so long to build up a good team you really don't WANT to start over" category for me)

Now I do have a question. I clicked on the image of my signature and chose to "save" it which took me to a page on this site with just my image (full size) but it won't let me put that link as my signature, even though it's from this site now. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forums.

Quick note, access the Shoutbox by having 5-10 posts.

So go out there and go posts betweetn 5-10 posts!

Welcome Lord Regal! You might want to upload your signature to the gallery or something instead, it's kinda small as it is now, and difficult to read. Never the less, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! I see you've already posted quite a bit, so you probably don't need much advice for how to use the forum other than 'have fun'

Thanks to both of you. I never even considered uploading it to the gallery...the other forum I'm on doesn't have that. (goes to put it on the gallery)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the community!

(And to everyone else, yes, I did notice his photo, shaddup. >.>)

Nothing's wrong with it.
For a while, I actually used the exact same picture as my avatar as well.
In fact, I still am using it as my YT Photo right now.
smile.gif

Welcome Lord Regal! Great to see a new member join right in on topics!

Ahh...got it. Thanks for clearing that up
smile.gif

Yeah, it's a pretty good picture to use as an avatar, it's just a few people were reminded of a certain user here who also used to use it.
Flandre will always be Yoshi to me. At his core, he will always be just a hungry green dinosaur.

Thanks! Unfortunately starting tomorrow I won't have internet access for a week, so I'll be absent pretty quick here...

Oh jeez, that's the shortest period of time from active to somewhat inactive member ever.

Thanks! Unfortunately starting tomorrow I won't have internet access for a week, so I'll be absent pretty quick here...

Darn, that sucks. What's wrong with your internet?

Yes Yosh.... I mean Flandre, I noticed that too, as well as the fact you are also using it for your Youtube channel.

Nothing wrong with my connection, just went on vacation for a week haha. Granted I DID have access up there, but all I had that could connect was my 3DS, and it didn't like these forums...heck, for some reason the only site out of the three I felt like visiting (Facebook, here, and the other forum I'm on) only the other forum worked worth half a darn.

BACK YE EVIL DEMON! Back to hell ye go!

lol jk couldn't resist. Anyways, welcome to the forums and, based on the fact you were on vacation, welcome back....Though i've never seen your face until now. )-)

BACK YE EVIL DEMON! Back to hell ye go!

lol jk couldn't resist. Anyways, welcome to the forums and, based on the fact you were on vacation, welcome back....Though i've never seen your face until now. )-)
Seeing as I was only around for a day before vacation, that's not surprising
wink.gif

One question I have is how do I change the item/enemy thing on my profile. I have a feeling it's related to post count, but I'm not sure.

The item thing....yea, that's related to the post count.

Ed-good inference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back