Mad World - Getting hyped for the HTML5 browser-based game!

PlayerAuctions

Full GL Member
Credits
Hey guys, we're hyped to talk about Mad World in our latest "upcoming" blog article!

Developed by Jandisoft from South Korea, Mad World is an HTML5 coded browser-based game. It promises to feature all the hallmarks of a standard MMO, with loot driven gameplay and a classless character system.

Read about it here!
Getting Hyped for the Mad World Game | PlayerAuctions Blog

Will we finally get a true browser-based MMO experience with Mad World?

I've been reading about it, sounds interesting.

Its good to see a browser game once in while, sounds interesting though, with that classless system :cool:

That's fornight's thing.
LOL ruining kid's lives since it came out. XD

First time heared about it. Interesting.
Ditto. And they promised that it's going to be a full-fledged MMO, like they don't want people to think the game is going to be limited just because it's in a browser. Big expectations but I hope they pull that off!

Its good to see a browser game once in while, sounds interesting though, with that classless system :cool:
Totally. They say the closest that you will have a class is based on what weapons you equip. From their videos, I can see players with clubs, swords, knives --- so I guess it's like being a barbarian, swordsman, assassin, perhaps? And I think the skills you have will revolve around what weapons you currently have.

Back