Mario Kart 8

I will be getting this! I can't wait because it's going to bring back many memories of me playing with my entire family and friends, we would have big matches with each other... god I miss those days. Can't wait to get this game, it's going to be a blast!

This game looks great!

A huge improvment to the series. Unfortunately, it will take quite a while till I can get this sucker in my Wii-U.

The graphics look great with new ideas incorportaed. I'm loving this.

All these games really makes me feel sad I don't have a Wii U yet... alas, what can I say about this one? First off, the vehicles really modernized in this one haven't they? Motorcycles were huge when they came out for the Mario Kart DS, but this one makes them look very futuristic when they put in the hovercart mode. Secondly I just love the angels they put into the tracks here, they looks intense and very fun to play on, and to top it off, the HD on this is just jaw dropping for a Nintendo game! These titles really are worthwhile ones to get!

This looks much better than MK7, but I don't know if it will be as good as the Wii version. Graphically, the game looks really impressive. Seeing Nintendo in HD is weird, but I'm not complaining! What they've released has impressed me so far. Hopefully, the final product will be even better.

I can't wait to try it! Mario Kart games keep getting better and better. Now, having the freedom to go wherever we want on the map and HD graphics, wow. It will certainly play in my decision of getting a Wii U or not.

I haven't watched the trailer yet... someone fill me in, did they finally make the vehicles look like they're going fast or does it still feel slow as hell? Mario Kart seems to lack a sense of speed, which is why I prefer Sega All-Stars Racing so far...

Oh yeah, Mario Kart also has blue shells. URGHF!

Glad to see the bikes back but I hope to God they do a better job balancing them with the karts. The gravity mechanic looks really fun, kind of like F-Zero.

Wow Mario Kart 8 amazing this game is never gonna stop going i still prefer the Super Nintendo Super Mario Kart its by far the best version in my opinion

Back