Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw teaser trailer:

new trailer is up:

Moon Knight head writer on the character, read from cbr:

Despite the title character's similarities to Batman, Moon Knight head writer Jeremy Slater assured fans the Fist of Khonshu won't just be Marvel's version of the Dark Knight.

"It was never a comparison I was interested in making," Slated told Empire for its Moon Knight cover story. "Batman has an 80-year head start on us: you're not going to beat Batman at his own game. We've seen that side of Moon Knight [in some comics] as a playboy philanthropist, throwing moon-shaped boomerangs, flying around in a moon-shaped plane, but I don't think that's the coolest possible version of the character."

"It's been fun to work with Disney+ and see the boundaries shifting on what we're able to do. There are moments [in the series] when Moon Knight is wailing on another character, and it is loud and brutal, and the knee-jerk reaction is, 'We're gonna pull back on this, right?' No. We're not pulling back. There's a tonal shift. This is a different thing. This is Moon Knight."

Moon Knight head writer on the character, read from cbr:

Despite the title character's similarities to Batman, Moon Knight head writer Jeremy Slater assured fans the Fist of Khonshu won't just be Marvel's version of the Dark Knight.

"It was never a comparison I was interested in making," Slated told Empire for its Moon Knight cover story. "Batman has an 80-year head start on us: you're not going to beat Batman at his own game. We've seen that side of Moon Knight [in some comics] as a playboy philanthropist, throwing moon-shaped boomerangs, flying around in a moon-shaped plane, but I don't think that's the coolest possible version of the character."

"It's been fun to work with Disney+ and see the boundaries shifting on what we're able to do. There are moments [in the series] when Moon Knight is wailing on another character, and it is loud and brutal, and the knee-jerk reaction is, 'We're gonna pull back on this, right?' No. We're not pulling back. There's a tonal shift. This is a different thing. This is Moon Knight."
They would think that, wouldn't they. The world can do with a little gritty though and nothing would ever look any different to those watching as to how they would think.

Saw new featurette video:

Saw new featurette video:

Now I see the correlations. Very cool idea but because it's a work of fiction I'm concerned. How am I supposed to be engaged in unpredictability or a consequence in the story if the visuals only try to tell me how I should feel? It just feels strange.

Now I see the correlations. Very cool idea but because it's a work of fiction I'm concerned. How am I supposed to be engaged in unpredictability or a consequence in the story if the visuals only try to tell me how I should feel? It just feels strange.
Well Moon Knight is stranger than Dr. Strange lol

I don't think I'll be watching this (I don't watch a lot of tv) but I think my hubby is interested in this so he might be watching it.

I don't even know what a Moon Knight is. (Male version of sailor moon? Lol.)
lmao

there's a female version of moon knight and she sent the demon to the moon lol
Moon%2BKnight%2B2099.png

Transformation scene and music is nice:

Back