Marvel's Moon Knight Series

Producer Said this, read from CBR:

"Episodes 5 and 6 are going to blow your mind." He expanded on this by saying that fans of the source material will be satisfied with what the final two chapters bring. "There’s a whole world of Moon Knight's history that you have not been able to watch in those first four episodes that you will in the last two. Big fans of the comics who do know his history are going to be happy."

Moon Knight new Fortnite skin
fortnite.jpg

Lego Moon Knight fan made set:

Saw Ep 5 another great Ep, diving into Moon Knight's mind. looking forward to the finale!

Moon Knight final Episode trailer:

So overall how has it been going?
It's great. the action scenes are great and story and characters are great and music is nice too. Too bad only one more ep to go.

Saw this interview

Final ep is awesome !, finally his
third personality manifests cleary, this one is the super no mercy towards villains personality lol nice

Last edited:
I have not idea what's going on since I've only caught bits and pieces of it. My husband is the one that watches the show.....not me. I just happen to catch a little bit here and there since we happen to be in the same house.

I thought Moon Knight was good, it was kind of disappoint how little violence there really was. But it was good for what it was.

Moon Knight's armor design video:

Back