Marvel's Moon Knight Series

Saw Ep 3 trailer:

Ep 3 was great and the fight scenes were great too.

Last edited:
Moon Knight writer is unsure with the show's timeline:

"A lot of people have asked this, but I have no idea, sorry. We didn’t know when our show would debut in relation to their other shows and films, so the timeline was intentionally left vague."

So there must be a new episode every moon phase and then repeat?
Well sadly it will be only 6 Eps I believe and no plans for a new season so far.

Well sadly it will be only 6 Eps I believe and no plans for a new season so far.
At least they are testing the waters for popularity's sake and based on how weird it is it really doesn't look like it's for all audiences either.

At least they are testing the waters for popularity's sake and based on how weird it is it really doesn't look like it's for all audiences either.
Well it's not that weird especially after Ep 3 lol getting clearer by each Ep.

Ah okay but I can see they might run out of canon to cover right?
Well there are ALOT of Moon Knight Comic materials to draw on though Moon Knight can be really violent towards the villains in the comic but the show's version of Moon Knight is a lot less violent and I like it better. Unlike Batman, Moon Knight got no problem killing the villains really gruesomely in the comics.

Last edited:
Definitely on my watch list. Just need to get another free Disney+ trial from my phone network provider and then I can get started.

Definitely on my watch list. Just need to get another free Disney+ trial from my phone network provider and then I can get started.
Nice. the show is great so far. I am a bit bored with Batman live actions lol and this is a good live action "Batman" version of Marvel lol. Though Moon Knight is different than the Bat character wise and in many ways and not a copycat of the Bat lol.

Reactions: Ash
Saw Ep 4, it's cool sort of like Indiana Jones, exploring Alexander's Tomb, and the ep ended with a deep dive into Moon Knight's "Insanity" lol

Back