Master Recommend Anime List

Claraviolet said:
I have heard of this anime before. May be it's about time, to add this anime to my watchlist :grin:
If you like it when main characters can be killed off (like Attack on Titan and Game of Thrones), you'll definitely like this anime, assuming you're into action and killing and whatnot, ;)

Marc said:
If you like it when main characters can be killed off (like Attack on Titan and Game of Thrones), you'll definitely like this anime, assuming you're into action and killing and whatnot, ;)
Even though I like action anime...I hate the mere sight of blood....so....and AOT is too much for me (_ _) 

Claraviolet said:
Even though I like action anime...I hate the mere sight of blood....so....and AOT is too much for me (_ _) 
watch danganronpa then, all the blood in that is made to seem like purple paint.

Demon_Skeith said:
watch danganronpa then, all the blood in that is made to seem like purple paint.
Oh! Come on! That's not the issue here.I just don't like violence (_ _)
It's just ....somehow..... violence seems inhuman to me.

Claraviolet said:
Oh! Come on! That's not the issue here.I just don't like violence (_ _)
It's just ....somehow..... violence seems inhuman to me.

I would like to add majin tantei nougami neuro to this list.

It's of detective genre and the plot is quite good :grin: 

Going to take up Ben-to and Kore wa Zombie desu ka? I haven't watch any from the Ecchi section, don't know if I should it consider it now.
I don't see Non non byori. You surely don't want to miss that.

How come angel beats is in comics section?
I believe it has lots of action ._.

One Punch Man on current season is a good way to start this season. Really good anime and the story seems good to build up.

What is good about that anime exactly?
There is a mystery (yay), a guy without friends with a superpower (known in many amine and movies) and "love" between the boy and the loli + pizza girl.

It is slowly becoming School Days without the last part. Soon he has 4girls and, with a bit of luck, his mom too.

There is a mystery (yay), a guy without friends with a superpower (known in many amine and movies) and "love" between the boy and the loli + pizza girl.

It is slowly becoming School Days without the last part. Soon he has 4girls and, with a bit of luck, his mom too.

you had me at pizza :p

My spoiler was wrong and the murder was "that one". I thought "that one" was acting like that to make us think wrong, we got double trolled.

It's been a couple of years since I don't really put myself to just watch anime for fun, and I have a really bad memory but I'll try my best.
I think that my favorite anime is Hugurashi no Naku Koro Ni, it just blew my mind! It's an excellent one! It has an enormous psychological background and it just plays with your mind so beautifully that you just want more of it, and it's actually a really large one, it has 9 parts I think, and the saddest thing is that I haven't finished it yet, but is definitely a good one.
When it comes to romance I'm going to go with Toradora! I just loved it, it has the right amount of comedy, romance and high school life that you need in an anime.
I also really liked Kuroshitsuji a lot, I have watched three times already and I never get bored of it, for me it was extremely interesting and beautiful.
My list is too short... I really need to start watching anime more often again.

I would like to recommend seirei no moribito. It is an action anime with a strong female lead.

Back