Comedy:
- Beelzebub

Horror:
- Shiki

Adventure:
Akatsuki no Yona

Fantasy:
Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins)

For those who like sports anime, I would highly recommend: kuroko no basket, haikyuu, yuwamushi pedal, one outs, diamond no ace and dive. And for my all time favorite like slam dunk, hajime no ippo, capeta, prince of tennis and eyeshield 21.

For those who like sports anime, I would highly recommend: kuroko no basket, haikyuu, yuwamushi pedal, one outs, diamond no ace and dive. And for my all time favorite like slam dunk, hajime no ippo, capeta, prince of tennis and eyeshield 21.

Claraviolet Claraviolet will like this.

It's a really interesting list. I have seen many of those anime (especially the shounen). I would like to suggest Mahou Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride). It's a fantasy shounen but not quite, I mean it's different from the typical shounen (fights and action-packed) and it has romance but it's... kind of weird. I love the animation and the colors of the background (so bright and colorful).

Also, Boku no Hero Academia is an entertaining shounen.

Here's my list:
Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto
Rurouni Kenshin
Berserk
Samurai Champloo
Baki the Grappler
Hajime no Ippo
Shokugeki no Souma
Gamers
Bleach
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Boku No Hero Academia
Isekai Shoukudo/Isekai Izakaya
Kakegurui

Actually, I like romance in anime. With a mix of action and drama, it's a great combination.

Still, Kokoro Connect focuses more on the drama than the romance. You always want to see what happens next, >_>

Just like you I also like various animes which has a romantic story line. I also lie other genres but I enjoy romance, comedy and those action type animes. Here are the ones in my list.

Romance:
Say I Love You
Ao Haru Ride
Wolf Girl and Black Prince
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
My Love Story

Comedy:
Tonari Seki Kun
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Kindaichi
One Piece
Lupin

Action:
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan
Dragon BallZ

There's a lot more... ;)

Last edited:
This is the Animes that I Highly Recommend
Hajime No Ippo
One Piece
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Detective Conan
Days TV
Kuroko No Basket
Haikkyu
Lupin III

I know its kind of old, but there is a new movie that has been made?

'Peace Maker Kurogane'

a bit serious, minor on the humor part, but good story.

I have so much to get through here. Thanks guys and girls for putting together an amazing list!

Tbh having a Shonen section makes it confusing and inconsistent. Even ignoring the lack of substantial meaning it has, having the section, and having stereotypical shows not listed under it makes it confusing.

Just a tip for cleaning it up if you ever plan on updating the list.

Tbh having a Shonen section makes it confusing and inconsistent. Even ignoring the lack of substantial meaning it has, having the section, and having stereotypical shows not listed under it makes it confusing.

Just a tip for cleaning it up if you ever plan on updating the list.

I'm going to try and have it cleaned up by end of the month.

Thanks for the list I definitely going to have a look at some of these

Action Shouden
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
Yu Yu Yu Hakusho
Fist of the North Star
Cowboy Bebpop

Adventure/Comedy

Lupin III
SPACE DANDY

Magic
Black Clover
Radiant

It's a really interesting list. I have seen many of those anime (especially the shounen). I would like to suggest Mahou Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride). It's a fantasy shounen but not quite, I mean it's different from the typical shounen (fights and action-packed) and it has romance but it's... kind of weird. I love the animation and the colors of the background (so bright and colorful).

Also, Boku no Hero Academia is an entertaining shounen.

It can't be a shounen when the main character is literally a girl.

Back