PS5 Meanwhile on Ebay for PS5

I feel ut is not worth it to pay $1000 for a PS5. $1000 can buy a Gaming computer which is good enough to play many PC games.

I feel ut is not worth it to pay $1000 for a PS5. $1000 can buy a Gaming computer which is good enough to play many PC games.
That’s not really the point on why it’s not worth it. It’s because the regular retail price is significantly less, and if you wait until November, you can pay retail price.

I won't be getting the PS5, only the Series X. But I saw the same thing for Xbox and I wish them the best trying to get extra money for it because the hype is definitely there.

Wow, they are really milking people with those prices. Even officially they don't cost that much. It's insane but I suppose due to production people will try their best.

Be the end of sony if they sold 1k costing machines.

I don't think even a somewhat rich PS fan is going to be spending 1K on a console :eek:

full

For the record you can buy a brand new 2020 type car for most of those prices.

These are very high prices for a PS5. I think a lot of more poor people need to work a few years or may never earn and saved enough money to afford a $25000 PS5.

whoa, those are new car prices... sheesh!

I would love to be the seller of a system that fetched a bonus 10k extra on it.

I should have tried to get a PS5, put it on ebay for auction on its exact sale price and see what madness came from it. Next gen I guess.
Yeah, I'd love to sell it for that much and actually have someone buy it.

Back