MEGA ART CONTEST: STAGE 1: X

med_gallery_7_70_160657.jpg
Land Boardozer
Repliforce/ Maverick
Bio:
Land Boardozer was a reploid soldier for Repliforce. Once Repliforce rebelled against the Maverick Hunters, his unit was ordered to create fortresses for other units and Boardozer was ordered to guard an underground fortress with resources that would benefit Repliforce. After a scrap with the Maverick Hunters, Boardozer, ashamed at his actions decided to pull the plug on the project by setting up a self destruct sequence in the mine. This destroyed the remainder of the resources and himself.
Stage:
Boardozer defends an underground mine which contains minerals to build soldiers and defenses. His fortress is known to have falling minerals and landslides. The common mechanaloids in the fortress use their tools to attack enemies (Pickaxes and drills). Beware of open drops which are inescapable and the occasional spike trap.
"Had I the choice, things would have been different. Destroy me and end this struggle!"
Weapon:
Dynamite drill- Fires a drill that lodges into enemies and spins finally resulting in a small explosion afterwards.
Phew, almost missed the dead line. I completely forgot about the due date. I quickly put the finishing touches on my piece today. I made quite a few changes. Enjoy.​

Wow...that looks amazing!

Thanks, that means a lot. I kinda rushed it in the end but I think it turned out better than my originally planned design.

I'm back. Came home just for this (and a doctor's appointment on Tuesday - but mostly this). I'd hate to place an extension to the date now that Porkman has posted though. :/

That's fine my me if you wanna extend the date. I like competition. :grin:

Yeah, We'll extend the date for indefinitely atm lol It will be for some time next month or so, for certain. I have personal stuff to deal with atm and have to clear a space anyhow.

Yeah, We'll extend the date for indefinitely atm lol It will be for some time next month or so, for certain. I have personal stuff to deal with atm and have to clear a space anyhow.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'd join... but I'm still too embarrassed from that ol' Sandbag Man... someone kill me for making that horrible thing...

dZQ4d6I.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, didn't see that coming.Nice piece of fan work there.And yes I do remember Sandbag Man from my old contest on DSU. Hey, If you could make that comic strip there, you can make a decent entry. Maybe you should make community parody comics.

Wow, uhm, really? Heh, I... guess...

*Turns and blushes*

... I mean, I AM managing a forum fan artsy thingy on Klei Entertainment Forums, but every now and then I'd need to break away from ol' Don't Starve! Excellent! Now, all I need to do is... uhm... know people in this community...

Then start conversing. We always have the shoutbox in the main page which is a swell ice-breaker.

Okay people, I'm back! So Let's discuss! How many people want to see this contest? I'm not going to re-open it unless it has enough support. I'd LIKE TO but why bother when I only have maybe 2 contestants? So, if you would like to take entry, please say so here. I'll set a date accordingly which we will all discuss.

@Porkman; you will be allowed to submit a new entry or touch up this one or keep it as is.

Back