Men Arrested for Stealing 320 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

;_; I know.
It was supposed to be a little joke...... Well, it's also weird that someone would become a thief to get some game cards.

;_; I know.
It was supposed to be a little joke...... Well, it's also weird that someone would become a thief to get some game cards.
You can even steal trash from a garbage pickup point if you have to, just as long as you take something away without permission and without the owner knowing it, that's theft.
How often do I see signs (in Japanese) in my neighbourhood alone that say "taking away trash = stealing" each time it's the day trash is being collected by the government?
More often than you think in fact!

You can even steal trash from a garbage pickup point if you have to, just as long as you take something away without permission and without the owner knowing it, that's theft.
How often do I see signs (in Japanese) in my neighbourhood alone that say "taking away trash = stealing" each time it's the day trash is being collected by the government?
More often than you think in fact!
O.O
taking away trash? What the....
Why would someone steal trash? I mean there is no point to it. Now, I am officially....completely lost.

Back