Milestone thread

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Have you reached an important milestone here at the Gaming Latest community? Feel free to post and brag about it in the replies below.

I recently passed 1 year of membership here, in a couple of days I probably would have been an administrator here for a year.

Last edited:
wait, what? You've been here for a year? That don't seem right. Time flys :squint:

Whoa..that's great!
You have been doing really great matin!
Keep up the good work.

I recently hit 200 posts! Not the biggest milestone but hopefully I can hit a big one soon :grin:

2,100 posts. Taken me a long time to get 100 posts added to my count - crazily busy lately and I've been playing games when I have the time spare. Hopefully that clears up a little bit over the holiday season so I can get back to full activity.

2,100 posts. Taken me a long time to get 100 posts added to my count - crazily busy lately and I've been playing games when I have the time spare. Hopefully that clears up a little bit over the holiday season so I can get back to full activity.

you think I have any time? :p got to multitask, game and forum at the same time. I'm tying this with my right hand and mashing game buttons with my left.

Back