MK7 TOURNAMENT !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when are the first races?

Uh.... Uno problemo. There hasn't been a lot of forum activity from TUK recently. Does that mean Dev annd I get a bye??

I haven't talked with him yet, but for some reason I believe he sleeps when Im awake and opposite, but we'll try to race sometime.

I'm wondering then... should we contact them? I could get their e-mail address...
That would be great, if you dont mind. I left him a PM already and I think that he will receive it on his e-mail anyways. But trying wont hurt anyone.

Sky has told me via 3DS Swapnote that he cannot compete in the tournament as he has a temporary ban from the site so therefor
GELIVABLE and MK MASTER go through to Heat 2

Sky has told me via 3DS Swapnote that he cannot compete in the tournament as he has a temporary ban from the site so therefor
GELIVABLE and MK MASTER go through to Heat 2
Wow. Too bad Sky couldn't participate...

NOTE: TUK has been banned from the forums for two weeks, therefore, Me and Johnwaluigi have to go on to Heat 2.

Yes ... Everybody will have had a full week to arrange their race and report their result on monday.

As T U Kooper has been banned from N3DSC for 2 weeks Dev and Johnwaluigi advance to heat 2.

Im still waiting for Mariosam to show up. I think I've already got my ass handed to me by gagagoogle online on world races as my record against him shows it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back