More Store Content and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
Hello

I think we should add more stuff to be exchange with our points on store. Some of my ideas are...

1. Color names like blue, red, yellow etc.
2. Cool titles like 'adventurer', 'slime hunter' etc.
3. Name change
4. Themes ( not really sure about this as we only have day and night mode as theme. )

I also think that a donation button would be nice, not only it can help the forum alive and working but it can also be use to add more items on store like gift cards. We also should have point lottery where members bet then win a point pot. We should also hold events like writing contest and drawing contest, like draw a video game character and win points. Something like that, gift cards will also do :3

Color names are a bit of a pain with Xenforo, I don't think I can do it individually but I have to add you to a group that just colors your name.
You should be able to change your title at any time from your profile options.
Again, just let me know anytime you want to change your name.
Too much work to throw on another theme, but I'll keep it in mind down the road.

I will keep those ideas in mind for future use :)

The store is really just a side thing, most of the suggestions you can do anyway, for free, or are too costly for us to implement. Store is really only a small addition to the overall experience and not meant as a main draw to the site.

I'll close this thread for now.

Hello

I also think that a donation button would be nice, not only it can help the forum alive and work but it can also be used to add more items on the store like gift cards. We also should have point lottery where members bet then win a point pot. We should also hold events like writing contest and drawing contest, like draw a video game character and win points. Something like that, gift cards will also do :3

I agree with the donation and Probably you guys can have a VIP upgrade Plan.

sadly no one wants to ever back a site via VIP these days.
Really!!
Probably Offer Features Only for VIP like I can help if needed kinda confusing to what I am trying to say is Offer Features if you pay more the more benefits you can to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back