Mr. Iwata's Keynote

Keep in mind how hard it is to tell. Although I believe it's a Comet Medal because the star appears to be tilted and off-center.

Wrong. Compare it with this. http://www.mariowiki.com/images/d/d7/CometMetal.png

The entire middle of the coin is only a giant star, not a falling star. It's a star coin, even if it's design is a combination of the comet medal and a star coin. But this isn't NSMB or Galaxy, so it would explain a design change for star coins. They are using the team that made Galaxy to make it after all.
haha i thought i didnt see a tail

i hope it has enemies that havent been in a 3d platformer yet like shy guys and buzzy beetles

Right now this game (At least to me)looks like it will be a 3D world type game (Like SMG) but the health system will be the same as in 2D Mario games. (Like SMB3) And that's pretty cool. Raccoon Mario in a 3D world FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chargin' Chucks. They were so annoying. So more reason to put em in the game!

yeah i can imagine a super mario world themed staeg with yoshi and lots of koopa,and chargin chucks,dino rhinos,rexes,those piranha plants that jump out of pipes,and a remix of the super mario world yoshis island 2 music

oh and i want a super mario sunshine stage as well with the enemies,i loved the enemies in that game,too bad theyre only in sms

and a smb3 stage,but im almost certain there will be that
biggrin.gif

3D Shy Guys: PLEASE PUT 'EM IN.

I'm quite excited over this though. Paperyoshi brings up a good point about multiplayer too... will there be any multiplayer modes or anything? I would like to see some Luigi action.

wouldnt it be fun to play as a koopa or shy guy?it probably wont happen though

3D Shy Guys: PLEASE PUT 'EM IN.

I'm quite excited over this though. Paperyoshi brings up a good point about multiplayer too... will there be any multiplayer modes or anything? I would like to see some Luigi action.

You always wanted those in Mario games, you seem to have an obsession with Shy Guys.

I'm personally hoping for a recreation of a level from an older Mario game. 1-2 from SMB?

3d recreations of 2d mario games,that sounds interesting,i would some levels from nsmbds like 8-1,and the one with the giant eel,and i really liked the new bosses from nsmbds,it would be fun to fight them in 3d(when i say 3d i mean like a 3d as in 3d platformer,not as in 3ds).especially monty tank and mummipokey would be fun

Back