Not open for further replies.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A little bit of an introduction...
Welcome to the list of games completed by IntoxNitram in 2018. Last year was a good year, I managed to complete 29 games. This year, I try to do even better. Completion by the standard here is just enough to see the credits role. I do not go for all trophies or anything like that. I have many games to play and so can't dedicate that much time to doing each any every one. This is a thread here because I like sharing my journey, so feel free to ask my opinions of games and let me know what I should play.

A look back in time...
Here you can look back on my previous games completed in past years. I use IGDB.com to create a nice visual list of all games completed. Here is a link to each individual year:
After the first year I started leaving a few comments on the games I play. Hopefully you find that interesting.
Onto the statistics...
Its interesting to look at some stats of how the year is going. Here are some which I find interesting:
  • 16 games completed so far (see all the games I've completed in a list with my thoughts here)
  • 55 games to play
  • 332 trophies earned (started with 1878)
  • 3 platinum's this year
Aside from singleplayer...
I sometimes play other games with my friends other than the singleplayer games listed above. Here are the ones I'll be playing this year:
  • FIFA 18
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Last edited:
Good list, I'm sure you will like Child of light

I'll have to get cod 2 so we can play eventually.

Finally finished my first game of 2018 I’m rise of the tomb raider. It’s quite evident I’m falling out of love with games as I’ve usually finished a couple by now.

It probably has nothing to do with games and more to do with winter blues.

Completed Uncharted: The Lost Legacy now. Will probably make my next two games simple ones - Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Battlefield 1 campaign.

I'll probably take up a lot of my work time if I comment on all the games I've been in touch with, so I'll just comment on two.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PHENOMENAL. Content-wise it's incredible, there's just so much to do and the quality of the game, from writing, to story, and to graphics, I just can't find the words to describe it.

DmC - Sleeper hit. I never thought I'd like it. I'm a fan of the original DMC series but DmC has its own charm and in some ways even better than the original for me. I liked it a lot.

Needless to say, I'm sure you're gonna love going through those two. Good luck with your backlogged list!

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 now completed. I move all my attentions to God of War. Played the opening hour or so - loving it so far.

PlayerAuctions PlayerAuctions, thanks for the information I hope I enjoy them as much as you once I get around to them!

3 days after starting it, God of War is finished. I will return occasionally to do the side stuff which is supposed to be great also. Loved the story and gameplay. Would highly recommend.

Does god of was have all of those confusing puzzles in it still?

Nice plan for playing games year by year probably you will be finishing it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back