Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Here is some recent battles I had with VirusZero VirusZero and his pal: (many videos in spoiler tag)

Marc Marc, we need to have a match again one day soon.

Last edited:
updated with todays battles, had some lag so I didn't have many good ones. VZ should have some others.
Tech peeps finally came over and fixed my Internet, so I'm game probably any day after December 26th if you're up for it, :cool:

Team EF vs Team GF/GL...

That's going to have to happen now. How about on the 27th? Would that work for you DS?

Cool matches. I think you need to cut back on the Counters because they were getting predictable and easy to punish.

Anyway, FITE ME DEMON! >=D fantanoice is my NNID. I can deal with items but Time battles are lame. Customs are always really fun.

Cool matches. I think you need to cut back on the Counters because they were getting predictable and easy to punish.

Anyway, FITE ME DEMON! >=D fantanoice is my NNID. I can deal with items but Time battles are lame. Customs are always really fun.

I'll play to your style, just let me know when the butt kicking should start.

I added you, be sure to add VirusZero VirusZero as we often play.

Yeah that Pit and MM match was intense. I only started playing MM the day before so he was pretty sloppy, but it was great to get the win. Plus I learnt Pit has some good options against him so I'll keep that in mind.

Great comeback in the Link ZSS match. I did notice that you were using the side smash a lot, a person better at dodging/shielding than me would punish that pretty hard :b

As for the Bowser Mewtwo match, that was one of the less exciting ones imo (kills from Final Smashes and all). You were going for a lot of big attacks too early which left you stunned and easy to hit (similar to the Pikachu Ganondorf match). Plus if you use the same attacks over and over they get stale and do less damage, so you need to watch out for that as well.

But yeah, fun battles, let's do it again sometime

Yeah that Pit and MM match was intense. I only started playing MM the day before so he was pretty sloppy, but it was great to get the win. Plus I learnt Pit has some good options against him so I'll keep that in mind.

Great comeback in the Link ZSS match. I did notice that you were using the side smash a lot, a person better at dodging/shielding than me would punish that pretty hard :b

As for the Bowser Mewtwo match, that was one of the less exciting ones imo (kills from Final Smashes and all). You were going for a lot of big attacks too early which left you stunned and easy to hit (similar to the Pikachu Ganondorf match). Plus if you use the same attacks over and over they get stale and do less damage, so you need to watch out for that as well.

But yeah, fun battles, let's do it again sometime

this is why I don't battle the pros often.

Back