Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
ps5d_s.jpg

Managed to get it early! Now debating to set it up now or wait a few (still finishing up a switch game, this was a last second impulse purchase.... I'm a weak gamer)

So, not waiting for the Pro version anymore? lol

You should Play TIfa PLOT 1 !

Wow! Congratulations! Keep us posted with your findings! Tell us the good, bad, and the ugly? I want to hear all about it!

So, not waiting for the Pro version anymore? lol

You should Play TIfa PLOT 1 !

Well, I am, but I'm fearful of how the market will continue to be. Plus my FF 7 itch does grow...

Wow! Congratulations! Keep us posted with your findings! Tell us the good, bad, and the ugly? I want to hear all about it!

Thanks! And I didn't break it open today, still waiting on some more pieces for it.

Congratulations on getting your new Playstation 5. I hope you have a lot of fun playing games on your new PS5.

Extra controller, expanded storage. I got everything now, just trying to finish up my Switch game to move over to this bad boy :grin:
So you are going to play with Tifa's PLOT soon? lol

Rachet and clank first, and then both Psychonauts games. Then either bayonetta or Tales of Arise.
So why Tifa is so low on your list now lol?

So why Tifa is so low on your list now lol?

Might as well wait till the release of part 2 gets closer and play them all in order.

My good friend Knightstorm Knightstorm also just bought a PS5 and he is currently enjoying the Spidey game. I will try to continue resisting on getting the PS5 until the pro version of it is out lol

Thank goodness that I don't have any money burning in my pocket. I will probably hold off until the pro version like cm2.

Reactions: cm2
Enjoy it. Have you decided what orientation you going for, standing up or on its side?

Enjoy it. Have you decided what orientation you going for, standing up or on its side?

On its side, I be too afraid of it knocking over otherwise.

So I finally played Rachet and clank today! Loved how the game looks, but I'm not sure if I am going to enjoy this new PS5 controller, man my hand started to hurt after 30 mins.

So I finally played Rachet and clank today! Loved how the game looks, but I'm not sure if I am going to enjoy this new PS5 controller, man my hand started to hurt after 30 mins.
maybe you could try the Scuf Reflex Pro Ps5 controller with concave analog sticks?

Funny thing is, I really don't have money for it, because I would need a bigger TV to get the full experience. But yes, I would also play Ratchet and Clank first and wonder why there is no Playstation All-Stars exclusive to this console.

On its side, I be too afraid of it knocking over otherwise.

Any particular reason why? Is the shape too different from other controllers that you are used to? Is it too small or large?

Back