PS5 My PlayStation 5 - In Progress

maybe you could try the Scuf Reflex Pro Ps5 controller with concave analog sticks?

Thanks for the recommend I'll..... :madlaugh: Bro, I'll never spend $230 on a controller. F that.

Any particular reason why? Is the shape too different from other controllers that you are used to? Is it too small or large?

I lined it up with my PS4 controller, it's slightly bigger/longer, I even googled it and others complain about the PS5 controller being too big.

On its side, I be too afraid of it knocking over otherwise.

So I finally played Rachet and clank today! Loved how the game looks, but I'm not sure if I am going to enjoy this new PS5 controller, man my hand started to hurt after 30 mins.
Even though it's slightly bigger, it actually feels great to me. The complete opposite with the Series X controller though, that is really uncomfortable after a little while.

I look forward to trying it someday - even if that means probably not in the near future. lol Smaller controllers tend to work better for me so I may have to opt in for an alternative.

Hopefully, the third-party controllers will be able to do something about the haptics and trigger features. Would be a shame to miss out on those

I love it, to be honest. I'll disable it for multiplayer sessions but in single-player, it just makes the experience a lot better. It helps the games feel like they're truly next-gen

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith Any other updates you can share with us?
I'm reading some articles mention that they might have some in stock for the holidays. I'm hoping retailers will beat scalpers to the punch some how. I might be tempted to grab one if the opportunity arises.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith Any other updates you can share with us?
I'm reading some articles mention that they might have some in stock for the holidays. I'm hoping retailers will beat scalpers to the punch some how. I might be tempted to grab one if the opportunity arises.

I got a pic, just need to stop being lazy and upload it :p

And scalper prices are falling, so they are moving on.

That would be awesome if I can get it for retail price! Did you already mention what games you have?

That's awesome! I've been trying to get my hands on a PS5 since it was released but I have had no luck. I'm hoping they'll release quite a bit more so I can begin to make my purchase.

Back