N3DS Community League

In the other thread, Gelivable64 asks: "WHY CAN'T WE USE THUNDURUS???"

Well, there are several factors that lead to this. For one, Thundurus is the most powerful Pokemon to gain access to priority Taunt and Thunder Wave. He has a very versatile move set and in the rain can be completely devastating with both Thunder and Hurricane. Even worse when he is able to get off a Nasty Plot, which is guaranteed as long as he is brought in at the right time. Oh, and he has Legendary-level stats, particularly focusing in his tremendous speed. In a recent poll of the top rated players online, 73% voted Thundurus to be banned due to overuse and its overpowered abilities.

And if that is not good enough for you, then because we posted it over a week ago and no one complained. I'm sorry if this choice upsets you, but we debated it and felt it to be a fair ban.

So, I had not thought this would be an issue, but I suppose we should address it.

What do you think about allowing/limiting multiple challenges? Currently, I think it might be the best way to punish users who request a battle and then never show up. We can always just say all challengers have a flat 3 chances to beat us and then, if they don't show, they are just docked one of their 3 chances.

Honestly, just getting stood up the first time annoys me, but I think working it into a 3 challenge system might be the most fair (in case something comes up and they cannot possibly make the online appointment).

So, I had not thought this would be an issue, but I suppose we should address it.

What do you think about allowing/limiting multiple challenges? Currently, I think it might be the best way to punish users who request a battle and then never show up. We can always just say all challengers have a flat 3 chances to beat us and then, if they don't show, they are just docked one of their 3 chances.

Honestly, just getting stood up the first time annoys me, but I think working it into a 3 challenge system might be the most fair (in case something comes up and they cannot possibly make the online appointment).
As in 3 times against all of us, or 3 times against one of us?

As in 3 times against all of us, or 3 times against one of us?

3 chances against each gym leader.

That sounds fair to me. I agree that it shouldn't be whoever wants to can however many times. I'm game.

CRAP !!! can u guys atleast add platinum im begging u !!!
and i LOVE grass types exept on the X and Y i want fire and on soul silver and heart gold is definetely water
and after i get internet 4 platinum i can train any 1s pokemon ussaly . 1 at a time

I'm sorry I can't join the old League or face it. My internet isn't compatible with the DS games like it used to.

Back