Naruto Manga

ToCool74 said:
I feel it would not be right for anyone besides Kakashi and Minato to officially "kill" obito at the end of this.

Madara could be saved for Hashirama,Naruto and Sasuke.

By the way, how is Kakashi going to get out of that dimension?

Isn't he pretty wiped out and doesn't his MS ability require a great deal of chakra?
I don't know if his ability can get him out of there. But I think it's going to go like this, Naruto says he's taking the ten tails down, minato stops him and fights obito and after a few attacks is about to win. Before he can finish it obito brings out kakashi stopping minato and is beaten in the moment of shock/confusion.

I think Obito will actually bring Minato to the other dimension along with himself. They'll duke it out there while Team 7 fights Madara with the other Kages. I also think that Rin is gonna get reanimated. Well I hope she does atleast.

Yea the 3rd let me down tremendously.

The other Hokage's seem to be bringing out the stops here and revealing new stuff we haven't seen and the 3rd who has the title of "God of Shinobi" for his vast knowledge of Ninjutsu and yet he isn't showing anything impressive in comparison to the other Hokages.

Maybe Kishimoto is just saving him for something?

Demon_Skeith said:
Has kish ever show off anyone's title in this manga besides Minato's?
Not really.

Not even Kakashi and he has had a TON of screen time.

He is known as the "Copy NInja" who has 1000 different jutsus in his arsenal and we have not seen anywhere near that many jutsus used by him.

Back