Naruto Manga

He's thinking about Rin, I wonder who will be revived.

That black stuff is madara's will, the same thing he implanted to make that black zetsu.

Oh, that makes more sense now. I hope Kishi explains what the fuck Zetsu is though. I feel like he has, but if he has, I don't remember. Is he Hashirama's clone with a little bit of Madara in him?

So it appears that - SPOILER ALERT - Obito will get his time as the head villian again by becomeing the 10 tails Jinjuriki.

I was going to be pissed if Madara succeeded in screwing over Obito and becoming the Jinjuriki.

Not because I like Obito but because I dislike Madara that much lol.

The guy is sucha  arrogant jerk.

What a BS plot twist! There is no way that badly beaten Obito is controlling the ten tails.

But now that the ten tails is sealed, he has to face the 4 hokages plus madara and the army.

Demon_Skeith said:
The man is a half dead walking zetsu plant, the ten tails should burst right out of him. And something tells me Madara is the first to feel his wrath.
well considering how much Madara dislikes Hashirama I doubt he would form any truce.

The guy is pretty darn arrogant and confidant in his skills, he is likely to try to attack Hashirama and Obito assuming Obito goes after him first rather than the alliance.

Demon_Skeith said:
I suppose Madara don't need them, he does kind of have the power of the sage of six paths.
Yea he is the closest thing to the Sage of six paths the current generation is ever going to see.

Unless Hashirama shows something that is even better than him receiving the rinnegan (which would not be surprising since he is also a direct descendant of the Sage of Six Paths as well).

With his power he could probably even give the Ten tails a run for its money.

i pretty much see this going as a all out battle royal really with Madara vs Alliance vs Obito/Ten Tails

Demon_Skeith said:
Hashirama lacks the sharingan though to get the path powers. But it's clear he could go toe to toe with the ten tails.
Well the youngest son also did not have the eyes of the sage and that is who Hashirama and Senju descended from.

The eldest was the one with the riinnegan and the Uchiha descended from him.

But despite that the youngest son who was said to have the "body" of the Sage was the one he chose as his successor.

So while he may not have enherited the eyes and abilities of the Sage of Six Paths like Madara I bet he has inherited the body and raw power.

I feel it would not be right for anyone besides Kakashi and Minato to officially "kill" obito at the end of this.

Madara could be saved for Hashirama,Naruto and Sasuke.

By the way, how is Kakashi going to get out of that dimension?

Isn't he pretty wiped out and doesn't his MS ability require a great deal of chakra?

Back