NC's New Question Of The Day #37 - Occupation

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
#37 - Occupation

Hiya, folks! =^w^= Thank you for your sandwich - contributions on the last Q.O.T.D (#36) it was really nice! However, today's Question of the Day has to be different so.

STORY:
Not much to say to day apart from that I've been thinking alot about what I want to do when I'm older. I want to be an illustrator for manga comics, sounds boring to you, I know but I'll upload some of the pictures I've done later! I'll send you guys the link to the picture album for some of the drawings I've done. But the camera quality will probably be terrible but..

So, saying that, Today's Question of the Day is... What do you want to be when you're older?
Oh and don't be afraid to post pictures of you actually at work (if you're old enough, that is)

(*) - Why don't you ask ME questions and I'll answer them in the next Q.O.T.D! All you have to do, is ask me what ever question you would like to ask me using a visitor message in my profile or a personal message, however I can only chose one, so ask good ones! But if not, I'll just tell more storys in the next Q.O.T.D.
office+decor+pad.jpg

Blue=Normal
Green=Question
Red=Attention
Black=Q.O.T.D Number

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what I want to be.........

An animator or a story writer. I think I'd update my fan fictions a whole lot more than I do now if I could just find the motivation to do it. Several people including NintenDan, you NC, SMF and Wasabi (as well as quite a few others!) have consistently been telling me my fan fictions are good so it's made me somewhat question what I want to do in life.

If all else fails, I think the job that would suit me best is a video game tester or one of those ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) editors/reviewers/writers.

During my current age, I have very high, and sadly, probably unrealistic, hopes for the future. I have considered becoming an actor, with my beloved love for the arts, but my mother has sadly brought myself to the attention that it's a very hard business, and lots of rejection is involved.

Although, I'm also complimented often on how amazing my writing ability is, but I really shine during articles where I'm able to express my opinion, so perhaps a reviewer.

As a last crazy though, with my love for video games, I occasionally glimpse at the possibility of becoming involved with the creation of them, but I think it's for the best I leave that to the side, especially with the other talents I have to my disposal.

So, to be honest, I don't really know what I want to be.

During my current age, I have very high, and sadly, probably unrealistic, hopes for the future. I have considered becoming an actor, with my beloved love for the arts, but my mother has sadly brought myself to the attention that it's a very hard business, and lots of rejection is involved.

Although, I'm also complimented often on how amazing my writing ability is, but I really shine during articles where I'm able to express my opinion, so perhaps a reviewer.

As a last crazy though, with my love for video games, I occasionally glimpse at the possibility of becoming involved with the creation of them, but I think it's for the best I leave that to the side, especially with the other talents I have to my disposal.

So, to be honest, I don't really know what I want to be.

Well, not knowing is what the future is all about, man. Don't worry yourself about it, you can be anything if you really want to.

Ight... got pics of my current work.. Doing PR and Promotion for a Record Label and a Event Management company.. I model and I teach breakdance... those at least are my steady jobs. I do this and that as well, when the opportunity arrives, like Video editing, little music production and stufff like that. Rap, Mc, bboy n Dj sometimes at gigs as well.
But When I'm older I wanne work in a Production company or be a producer/director with the occasional acting gig... Lets see what happens, about to be done with my bachelor and start moving in that direction and away from the night live if i can.
Here some pics from our gigs...

MIMS LIVE

25370_375512184665_154108244665_3454229_881983_n.jpg

DJ Green Lantern LIVE

22146_253304549665_154108244665_3058105_7185254_n.jpg

Chamillionaire LIVE

7717_154189434665_154108244665_2492672_7565279_n.jpg

Grand Master Flash LIVE
7717_154189374665_154108244665_2492663_442200_n.jpg

Kardinal Official Live
7717_154189379665_154108244665_2492664_7583214_n.jpg

William Haze and Pharaoh LIVE

25370_375513889665_154108244665_3454250_5252050_n.jpg

My Crew and Me performing at LIVE Hard Rock Cafe

7717_154189429665_154108244665_2492671_4865428_n.jpg

Got way more, but think that is enough...

Ight... got pics of my current work.. Doing PR and Promotion for a Record Label and a Event Management company.. I model and I teach breakdance... those at least are my steady jobs. I do this and that as well, when the opportunity arrives, like Video editing, little music production and stufff like that. Rap, Mc, bboy n Dj sometimes at gigs as well.
But When I'm older I wanne work in a Production company or be a producer/director with the occasional acting gig... Lets see what happens, about to be done with my bachelor and start moving in that direction and away from the night live if i can.
Here some pics from our gigs...

MIMS LIVE

25370_375512184665_154108244665_3454229_881983_n.jpg

DJ Green Lantern LIVE

22146_253304549665_154108244665_3058105_7185254_n.jpg

Chamillionaire LIVE

7717_154189434665_154108244665_2492672_7565279_n.jpg

Grand Master Flash LIVE
7717_154189374665_154108244665_2492663_442200_n.jpg

Kardinal Official Live
7717_154189379665_154108244665_2492664_7583214_n.jpg

William Haze and Pharaoh LIVE

25370_375513889665_154108244665_3454250_5252050_n.jpg

My Crew and Me performing at LIVE Hard Rock Cafe

7717_154189429665_154108244665_2492671_4865428_n.jpg

Got way more, but think that is enough...

Wow, that looks exciting, haha! You're doing good for youself, I wouldn't mind working at a dance club, though I couldn't really fight anyone off, haha!

Ain't complaining. Think i was just lucky being the right person at the right place at the right time to get where I am. And no fighting off anybody, we got bouncers to do dat for us
cool.gif

I don't know to be honest. Every job I consider I then change my mind about, and my interests still change too much.

I still haven't made up my mind about my future yet... Maybe I will try to apply for PR and stay in Australia for few years or forever lol...

But I do have one or two company that I am interested to work with... and I am starting to learn Japanese atm and I really wish to improve my Japanese ASAP then get a job in a Japanese company.

Something to do with Flash, heh. What, I like Flash, that's all there is to it. Plus I'm rather decent at it.

Working at a place, doing a thing.

In other words, haven't a clue yet, but hey, that's the point of college, right?

I still haven't made up my mind about my future yet... Maybe I will try to apply for PR and stay in Australia for few years or forever lol...

But I do have one or two company that I am interested to work with... and I am starting to learn Japanese atm and I really wish to improve my Japanese ASAP then get a job in a Japanese company.

You might wane try and make sure the company isn't located in Japan, or at least wait a little for the radiation to cool down. Just saying, it\s beautiful place, I always wanted to go, but I personally don wane mess around with radiation, that stuff leaves effect not only for life but for generations...
Cool you're learning Japanese though, must be hard. You'll be able to watch so many movies others will never be able to understand and appreciate! Can you read it as well?

You might wane try and make sure the company isn't located in Japan, or at least wait a little for the radiation to cool down. Just saying, it\s beautiful place, I always wanted to go, but I personally don wane mess around with radiation, that stuff leaves effect not only for life but for generations...
Cool you're learning Japanese though, must be hard. You'll be able to watch so many movies others will never be able to understand and appreciate! Can you read it as well?

Thanks for the advice
smile.gif

It won't happen so soon, but hopefully I can work in one of my fav company
smile.gif

Yeah, I can understand a little bit of spoken Japanese, because sometimes I do watch Japanese dorama/ anime without subs (can't wait for the subs lol) plus I only listens to Japanese songs. And yes I can read Hiragana and Katakana, but not Kanji. Still learning Kanji hehe, it's really hard =.=

Since I am learning Chinese language as well, it does help me to learn kanji, though the pronunciation of kanji is different from mandarin.

well i went thru a few of career ideas, thought about video game design when i was about 14yrs old, then it went to animation, then graphic design. and now im going thru with business...i already handed in my college application for business, so yea. idk why but my gut feeling was going with business over graphic design.

That's what I've always wanted to do... I still wouldn't mind, actually, haha.

Special education teacher, fo realz.

I graduate in about 2 weeks with my degree and license. Hurrah.

I love teaching, especially creating specialized instruction for students. I'll be licensed to teach PreK-8 but I think I want to stick with upper elementary, third to fifth grade range. I'm not the biggest fan of middle school, kids are so weird these days.
tongue.gif

I love teaching, especially creating specialized instruction for students. I'll be licensed to teach PreK-8 but I think I want to stick with upper elementary, third to fifth grade range. I'm not the biggest fan of middle school, kids are so weird these days.
tongue.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean about weird kids...

Yeah, I know what you mean about weird kids...[/color]

Don't go mentioning me in that.

tongue.gif

Damnit. If only my annoying brother was handicapped. Then I could send him off to Britland and you could teach him things.
(He's actually a model student.....)

Now, about that Question of the Day....

Nope. Dunno, Dun care.

Back