Need For Speed: Payback

I'm not into racing games, but it looks rather good.

Well is there anyone who going to preorder this game or buy it? I am thinking of getting it :)
I have some Amazon credit so I will have to wait until release day to buy it. For some reason, Amazon doesn't allow you to pre-order a physical copy of the game (in the UK anyway).

What is the story about?
Something about getting revenge against some person that betrayed your crew and took a car. Basically think Fast & Furious as a game.

I've been playing the NFS series since IISE, so I'll be getting this, yes. :)

I'm going to wait a month or so. I've been playing games like nuts on the releases and it's put a bump in my budget. NFS has some hit and misses but I believe this one should be pretty good.
usually these are just to be the fastest to always win 1st place.
The crew and the last NFS had a good storyline actually:)

The Crew is awesome and I love how the missions are non-linear. The last NFS I didn't like because if you can't beat certain missions, you simply can't progress. F that. lol

Well I found that my local game shop won't be getting the PC version in store so if I want to buy it I would need to buy it direct from EA.

And Amazon finally offered it. So pre-ordered the disc version. Looking forward to playing it on Friday

I'm now playing the 10 hour full trial. It's awesome! Will definitely be getting it. :grin:

Thank you :) For the time being I will search youtube.
I still haven't played it again but I'll get to it! lol

What cars did you try out? It seems everyone on Reddit has been loving it as well
Several as part of the opening little bit. I've just now started the actual game, but haven't played again yet. I have several games I rotate playing, and that is when I'm not video editing, or tinkering with my forum! :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on the Playstation Lunar New Year Sale now, 60% discount. I'm still thinking whether to get it or not.

Back