Need friend codes for Swapnote and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

Also my Friend Code is:3308-5621-3448!.Thanks again you guys! :grin:

I have added you! c: But apparently you haven't added me? o.o

Hi guys I am new to the forum. Just got 3ds and would love to make some new friends!

My friend code: 0834-1209-5361

Game currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Hi guys I am new to the forum. Just got 3ds and would love to make some new friends!

My friend code: 0834-1209-5361

Game currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

I added you ;D

And I will be getting Fire Emblem: Awakening when I have the money! :p If it is online we should play together! :grin:

My friend code is 0387-9956-3656 so feel free to add me, ive added pretty much everyone in here

i have paper mario and kid icarus and im gonna get fire emblem soon and new leaf when it comes out

My friend code is 0387-9956-3656 so feel free to add me, ive added pretty much everyone in here

i have paper mario and kid icarus and im gonna get fire emblem soon and new leaf when it comes out

You have been added! :3

I added yah! My fc is: 2363-6113-2469

i have Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, MK7, Adventure Time (had other games but got rid of them xD)

Im getting Animal Crossing when it releases! CAN'T WAIT!! :3

i have Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, MK7, Adventure Time (had other games but got rid of them xD)

cant wait for new leaf! Add me 2895-6902-5216

Added! :3

N'aww, we should all do some huge Animal Crossing play sometime! :grin:

cant wait for new leaf! Add me 2895-6902-5216
Added you. Thanks!

Hi! I plan on getting AC:NL IM SO EXCITED FOR IT! :grin: ill add you! My FC: 4141-2484-3055

Name is Morgan btw! Sorry bout that. Heh heh

Hi! I plan on getting AC:NL IM SO EXCITED FOR IT! :grin: ill add you! My FC: 4141-2484-3055

Yay! I am really excited for AC:NL too! :3 I have added you by the way :grin:

I've had the Nintendo 3DS for a long time now and I haven't even gone out to add friends yet. Most likely because I play my Xbox alot :3

(o0o Emma o0o) :)

i will be getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf as soon as it comes out and I have just ordered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D last night which i am looking forward to ^.^

My name is Emma and my friend code is: 5241-2484-2034 :) I've added you!

message if you want an add :grin:

Last edited:
I've had the Nintendo 3DS for a long time now and I haven't even gone out to add friends yet. Most likely because I play my Xbox alot :3

(o0o Emma o0o) :)

i will be getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf as soon as it comes out and I have just ordered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D last night which i am looking forward to ^.^

My name is Emma and my friend code is: 5241-2484-2034 :) I've added you!

message if you want an add :grin:

I just added you :3

I'm not on my DS as much though now, as I have no games :c though, as soon as AC:NL is out and I have other games too, I'll be playing 24/7 :grin:

Thank you :3 yeah on the 14th of June when AC:NL comes out I will be on all the time :grin: hope to play with you sooner or later :3

Hi! I've had my 3DS for a while now but no one else I know owns one so I haven't added any friends yet so I'd love to add some of you guys. :)

I'm currently playing Paper Mario Sticker Star and I can't wait till AC:NL comes out!

My name is Francesca and my friend code is: 2062-9559-4031

Hi! I've had my 3DS for a while now but no one else I know owns one so I haven't added any friends yet so I'd love to add some of you guys. :)

I'm currently playing Paper Mario Sticker Star and I can't wait till AC:NL comes out!

My name is Francesca and my friend code is: 2062-9559-4031

I have just added you! ^^

Hi,

Looking for some gaming friends that are older than my kids. Just let me know if you add me. Currently playing:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates to Infinity

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Nintendo Dogs & Cats (sorry still love)

Mario Kart 7

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Professor Layton: Miracle Mask

SwapNotes

Pokemon Black 2 and White 1

Preordered:

Pokemon X and Y

Animal Crossing New Leaf