JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Netflix's Live Action One Piece
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
He needs to fight Cloud and his Bustersword with that OP baby knife lol
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Full GL Member
He needs to fight Cloud and his Bustersword with that OP baby knife lol
Finally a worthy opponent for Cloud.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
With Cotten Candy Chopper I mean huh what about the Princess of Alabasta
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Whelp, apparently this is happening now...
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Luffy One Piece Balloon Will Be in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Luffy One Piece Balloon Will Be in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Oh wow, he is big.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is there even an anime version?
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Is there even an anime version?
Yes there is.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Season 2 first look trailer:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They still seem to be pulling it off.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Vivi's hair color is wrong though.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Vivi's hair color is wrong though.
It's blue though?
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
it's black in the Netflix live action version it should be blue.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
it's black in the Netflix live action version it should be blue.
I saw both colors?
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
yeah saw it again probably because of the lighting during the scene.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
I did notice that, but see Netflix to be creative with their design choices. To be honest, as long as the essence of the characters and the story remain, I do not mind things like little details like colors.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Latest trailer:
Nico Robin looks on point.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Season 2 cast is looking fire.