New Member Alert

Martinsx

Full GL Member
Credits
Good day Administrator and Everyone

I'm Martins and it's such a wonderful feeling to be a member of this gaming community. Please I would like to apologize if I had posted this introduction on the wrong section, I had to do it here as it looked as the most appropriate place to do it since I couldn't find the introduction section.

Gaming has been hobby ever since I was still a kid and even up till this very moment, I still take to gaming like I'm still a teenager. It's nice getting to join this platform and I'm looking forward to learning more about gaming and other games that I'm yet to play.

Let's have fun.

Welcome to the forum, Martin!

I have moved the thread to the appropriate forum section.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum, Martin!

I have moved the thread to the appropriate forum section.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks Administrator, it's nice getting a warm welcome by the administrative team, this really means a lot and it gives one confidence to feel welcome in the forum.

If I'm permitted to make a suggestion, I had serious difficulty finding that start screen section, if it's possible to rename it introduction, I believe that people would locate it with ease.

What do you think?

If I'm permitted to make a suggestion, I had serious difficulty finding that start screen section, if it's possible to rename it introduction, I believe that people would locate it with ease.
You should start a new thread here - Gaming Latest Feedback

And it's up to Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith. If it was up to me I wouldn't change it, there are also board descriptions.

You should start a new thread here - Gaming Latest Feedback

And it's up to Demon_Skeith . If it was up to me I wouldn't change it, there are also board descriptions.

Alright. I will do just that now. I appreciate the aid you have given me in directing my way around the community. You have really been a great help and I'm already loving my time here.

I'm going to drop the suggestion for Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith now, and hopefully it's going to attended to in no distant time.

Good job Moderator.

Welcome to Gaming Latest, we try to do some stuff clever with some forum names and most people understand it, if in doubt read the descriptions.

Back