New Omicron Covid-19 strain

There’s talk that we need to get 1 or two more booster shots since the vaccine is much less effective against it.

I'll get a booster shot next fall and no sooner.

I saw where they found a new strain in France they're calling covid 1.640.2 or something convoluted like that. Which has been shorted to IHU. I'm just ready for all this to end jeez.

I've heard about monoclonal antibodies being used and being proved effective but no one even mentions those. Meanwhile, there is a shortage of tests and there are vaccines but the Feds are holding them when people need them.

I need to get my booster shot. I may coordinate that soon. Everyone I know seems to test positive nowadays. My immediate family hasn't yet. *knocks on wood*

You’re so correct
I’ve seen people walking around without a mask even here in Australia or hording all the food.

It is unfortunate that more people are not growing their own vegetables and fruits, so they don't need to hoard food , so there is enough food for everyone to buy at grocery stores.

It is unfortunate that more people are not growing their own vegetables and fruits, so they don't need to hoard food , so there is enough food for everyone to buy at grocery stores.
I agree with that, if they need food so bad why not just buy some seeds instead of taking all the other food that people really need, they get more and it’s cheaper if they grew their own.

Back